Teknic Lightning Gloves (On-Sale) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Teknic Lightning Gloves (On-Sale)

Only in medium and large? Some of us have big hands. Poo.....

Only in medium and large? Some of us have big hands. Poo.....

Same with the Arlen Ness gloves.. there I was all ready to buy, and no XL or XXL.. .Sigh.

The Canadian distributor only recently started marking them down a decent amount for dealers. That's why you still see them. My shop has some of their boots and Violator gloves that we got a month or so ago, and they're going to be on sale Saturday pretty cheap for our big bike sale in case anyone is interested.

The Canadian distributor only recently started marking them down a decent amount for dealers. That's why you still see them. My shop has some of their boots and Violator gloves that we got a month or so ago, and they're going to be on sale Saturday pretty cheap for our big bike sale in case anyone is interested.

Is there a flyer of some sort for tomorrow's sale?

The sale is posted in the vendor section as kick off to riding season sale. No real flyer showing the individual discounts though. Everything will be at least 20% off, with many items 50+%

Do you know if any back protectors (esp. inserts) are gonna be on sale?

The sale is posted in the vendor section as kick off to riding season sale. No real flyer showing the individual discounts though. Everything will be at least 20% off, with many items 50+%

How much are gloves gonna go for? Any waterproof ones?

Back
Top Bottom