Givi hardware missing...options? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Givi hardware missing...options?

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
You should be able to get the specs of the bolts/nuts from the instructions, then try and get them at a hardware shop. Ive had to do that a few times on a couple accessories.

You should be able to get the specs of the bolts/nuts from the instructions, then try and get them at a hardware shop. Ive had to do that a few times on a couple accessories.

Either that, or call/email Givi. Lost a piece off my PLXR rack and was able to order a replacement from Givi direct (could have been Twisted Throttle, can't remember).

Bolts and nuts are just standard metric thread (forget which size) I know because the ones that came with the kit were not long enough for mounting to my luggage rack. I picked up some longer ones at Home Depot. I assume you still have the brackets, those would be a little harder to replace.

Great thanks guys! I'm on the way to GP tomorrow morning so will take a look. If that doesn't work I'll contact GIVI direct.

No brackets or bolts, so need the whole kit of hardware unfortunately. Was considering zip ties as a very last resort...but doesn't seem like the best idea. Or even those metallic clamps.

I've had very good luck calling Twisted Throttle. They were able to look up Givi part numbers and order just the replacement parts that I needed.

Back
Top Bottom