Carbs settings Virago 750 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Carbs settings Virago 750

bluecorvin

What would be a good starting point on setting up the pilot screws (air) on a stock pair of carbs on a 81 Virago 750. Cleaned up very well only to find that when I took them apart they were not the same depth. Bike is running but something is not right and on the rear cylinder I have misfire and I know that all jets are right and carbs are perfectly clean.I suspect that I have to much air so my question is what would be the factory setting on the air pilot screws.

What would be a good starting point on setting up the pilot screws (air) on a stock pair of carbs on a 81 Virago 750. Cleaned up very well only to find that when I took them apart they were not the same depth. Bike is running but something is not right and on the rear cylinder I have misfire and I know that all jets are right and carbs are perfectly clean.I suspect that I have to much air so my question is what would be the factory setting on the air pilot screws.

1 1/2 to 2 turns, and check the intake manifolds for leaks (spray some WD40 or similar on them while its running).

Back
Top Bottom