Always cover that rear brake... especially when dragging someone | GTAMotorcycle.com

Always cover that rear brake... especially when dragging someone

mudmojo

[video=youtube;DfG_e8C_gAg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfG_e8C_gAg[/video]

This is crazy !!

No wonder people and government hate motorcyclists.

Lucky for the rider the cop doesn't know about the kill switch.

I wonder if cruiser dude was part of the group ride, or was just in traffic when the squid storm rolled through?

Idiots. This is exactly why people hate sport bikes.

Bunch of D-bags

That is one heck of a Harley train. Wait! What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooo....ditch the bike and hop on the back of someone else's and run. They'll never trace the bike back to me via the VIN or plates, nope.

Or is this one of those situations where a bunch of people jump on board now to defend he guy saying "prove it was him riding it" all while he runs home and reports it stolen as part of his alibi against charges, but also to get insurance to fix the damage while he's at it?

Bunch of D-bags

x2.

Soooooo....ditch the bike and hop on the back of someone else's and run. They'll never trace the bike back to me via the VIN or plates, nope.

Or is this one of those situations where a bunch of people jump on board now to defend he guy saying "prove it was him riding it" all while he runs home and reports it stolen as part of his alibi against charges, but also to get insurance to fix the damage while he's at it?

x2.
Actually, the way it's supposed to work is while he's running and the cop is chasing, someone in his crew who is riding double is supposed to jump on his bike and ride it out of there.
And yeah, d-bags.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

And you know this how, exactly @iceman???

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

And you know this how, exactly @iceman???

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk
I wasn't always old. Of course when we were hooligans, we were on 25 HP dual sports. Ah the good old days.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

0:12 The cruiser guy almost got pasted by sumo rider. Didn't something like that happen to Hedo?
06907a7a5b30b5153eca6ede728812de_zpsxd08xxvo.jpg

From another Blox Stars TV video -

Where can you get a t-shirt like that?
d82ee95b33603116e3d258e8e41c0d4c_zpssker80y1.jpg

I bet the transport driver didn't even notice or hear the suspersport getting mangled against his truck. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I didn't watch the whole video, but I think the rider came out ok.
d32c50d159367c63746028839efeaf83_zpsoufltl5d.jpg

actually, the way it's supposed to work is while he's running and the cop is chasing, someone in his crew who is riding double is supposed to jump on his bike and ride it out of there.
And yeah, d-bags.

sent from my le pan tc802a using tapatalk

lol

Back
Top Bottom