STOLEN 2013 Black Honda Ruckus | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

STOLEN 2013 Black Honda Ruckus

Hopefully insurance doesn't give you the run around. Bike stolen the day after insurance was placed on it. Seems kinda fishy from the wrong point of view.

I guess proving that you paid for it more than what you'd be getting back from insurance might help negate that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wow...I would have thought a Ruckus would be safe from theft....not really a high resale or parts market I would assume....

Oh and it didn't get stolen in "the last 48 hours". It was most definitely stolen AFTER the insurance was on it.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Saw this bike at Lawrence just East of Don Mills. Was seriously considering pulling over to check the vin, but then realized that it had pedals and no muffler. Damn e-bike ruckus-look-alike!

c6ed4f02b60c70df8f6b9e14372db5d4_zpsq6r8phvh.jpg

Saw a second thread today about a stolen scoot. And a Sym to boot. Makes me think the thieves are in cahoots, and these little bikes will make them lots of loot.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Saw a second thread today about a stolen scoot. And a Sym to boot. Makes me think the thieves are in cahoots, and these little bikes will make them lots of loot.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

All I got from that was scoot, boot, loot and cahoot. Can you please type slower.

Back
Top Bottom