Practice Weekend @ SMP - April 30th/May1st 2016! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Practice Weekend @ SMP - April 30th/May1st 2016!

Is the test day run similar to a track day? or maybe an open track but divided into Am and Pro sessions?

Well Sunday's weather took a turn for the worse over night. 90% chance of 5-10mm :(

Nope, not me. My boy's still in the middle of Rep hockey tryouts, so I'll still be hanging-out inside the big refrigerator, for a while.
Take 'er easy out there guys: Warmers or not, it's gonna be a pretty cold track out there. Any heat you gain in the pit is gonna be lost within a lap or two .... but have fun and enjoy!

See you at Round 1 though, when the temps will hopefully be more tire-friendly ? ... ;-)
Later !

YOU! SHUSH! It's Shannonville that will change 10 times by then. lol

I'm being optimistic and will have the bike ready to roll anyway. I MAY do the Saturday instead but I was planning on having that day to get the bike finished and trailer cleaned for the season.

Well Sunday's weather took a turn for the worse over night. 90% chance of 5-10mm :(

Great no warmers needed! Can we practice in the rain? Weather might still change by Sunday.

I rode to work this morning and froze my nuts, even with Heated gear. You guys are crazy!

I am amazed by people with this dedication, way to go guys! Have fun.

I was thinking of not going but I went and committed myself to providing a bike for CC for him to ride so that he can teach at race school on Saturday.

With Nelson being such a small track it could get crowded with all these people saturday! haha

I rode to work this morning and froze my nuts, even with Heated gear. You guys are crazy!

I am amazed by people with this dedication, way to go guys! Have fun.

Says the guy who will do an endurance race in the snow....lol

Itll be a challenge to keep heat in the tires that's for sure.

Anyone know if Bickle will be there tmrw..?
And if so, can we bring our empties ? My trailer is full of them... :)

Any numbers needed to run there this wknd ?

Thnx

It was a great day. I Attended the school and Slick_Steveo was in my group. Also got a chance to talked to bakaboy and now I am thoroughly exhausted. Enjoying a tasty beverage or two and then I'm going to go back tomorrow. Hopefully the rain hits early and moves off.

It was a great day. I Attended the school and Slick_Steveo was in my group. Also got a chance to talked to bakaboy and now I am thoroughly exhausted. Enjoying a tasty beverage or two and then I'm going to go back tomorrow. Hopefully the rain hits early and moves off.

Were you on the 250 today? How was it ?

Back
Top Bottom