Practice Weekend @ SMP - April 30th/May1st 2016! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Practice Weekend @ SMP - April 30th/May1st 2016!

Bring your snow tires.

Yeah, I'm not looking to set any personal records. Just need to shake the rust off and get back on a bike again.

That's what Practice weekend is for, well a part of it - Last year I didn't get on track until the noon hour on Sat, no need to be a hero.
Yeah, I'm not looking to set any personal records. Just need to shake the rust off and get back on a bike again.

I should be there Sunday.

How picky will they be with tech? Not sure if I'll have my wiring done in time.

I'll be there figure those are good temps to learn how to go sideways.

I wanted to get out but will be in Chicago for another week and half. I'll use the Friday practice of the first round as my test sessions.

Will be there for the school on Saturday with the 250, plan is to stick around for the Sunday.

I did ALL last year on 1 set of tires....they still look good enough to go shake the cobwebs out. Before I strap on the new Sticker Dunlops.

"Stickier"

Cause there weren't any stickers on them when I gave them to you....

I love the smell of Grammar Nazi's in the morning.

I did ALL last year on 1 set of tires....they still look good enough to go shake the cobwebs out. Before I strap on the new Sticker Dunlops.

Anyone know the cost for the Sunday?

Will it be full RACE tech or more like track day tech?

I don't know the cost but yes expect "full" tech. That said, silicon on a nut or two instead of safety wire may get you a pass for one day/weekend but it is the discretion of the reviewer.

Anyone know the cost for the Sunday?

Will it be full RACE tech or more like track day tech?

Back
Top Bottom