Full exhaust systems | GTAMotorcycle.com

Full exhaust systems

91_Octane

I was wondering which full exhaust system brand out there that gives you great hp gain and weight reduction. I want to do a full system with a PC or bazzaz on my 2013 kawi 636. I just want to know from anyone with this experience that actually dyno tuned their bikes and see results.

I was wondering which full exhaust system brand out there that gives you great hp gain and weight reduction. I want to do a full system with a PC or bazzaz on my 2013 kawi 636. I just want to know from anyone with this experience that actually dyno tuned their bikes and see results.

You'll probably find way more/better info on a 636 board with things like this

I believe Akrapovic puts out the most power and is the lightest, although it does put a dent in the wallet

I found going for a jog and cutting out late night snacks is cheaper and more effective at weight reduction than shelling out many duckets for an exhaust system.

There is a great Canadian manufacturer that makes quality exhausts, low cost and put out some great power.
https://www.hindle.com/
Give them a try. I know on my 08 zx6r i had a 3 hp gain over a M4 system. full system vs full system

I found going for a jog and cutting out late night snacks is cheaper and more effective at weight reduction than shelling out many duckets for an exhaust system.

Do both and get double the results. Such a silly argument.

Hindle is is a good budget friendly option. You'll find gains with akro on the Dyno but big losses in your wallet. As stated above check a bike specific forum for who got what gains from what exhaust. Don't get too worried about peak hp, a good midrange boost will be very noticeable especially on the smaller cc bikes.

It's not the same but it doesn't hurt to do both.

OP, keep checking forums/Kijiji/eBay/etc. for used systems. They come up often and are always cheaper than buying new.

Well I been looking a around online and it seems akra , Leo Vince and Yoshi are the top brands for power gains and weight reducing. But I also want something that looks nice and sound great. I know the main thing you'll get from a full system is weight reduction. I just wanna know from other ppls experience with a full system. Just the subject in general, doesn't have to be a zx6r

Haha... true!
Just don't eat sugar. It's pretty simple actually...

Akro tends to always make the most gains with a proper dyno tune, which is critical. The weight savings with a full Ti system is also beneficial. As mentioned though, its expensive...to the point of being comparable with upgrading to a litre bike. Gotta decide what works for you.

Last edited:
I'll point out (hopefully helpful info) that the catalogues from the Canadian distributors, the thick books under the counter at every Canadian bike shop, are available on the internet.
Parts Canada distributes many different manufacturers, while Motovan focuses mostly on Yoshimura.
Your biggest advantage from a full system will be weight loss. Unfortunately though, you'll get noise increase!
And aftermarket exhaust systems will always trade low-RPM torque for high-RPM horsepower.
Which typically doesn't make good sense for a road bike operated on the street...
But whatever; it is what it is. And there IS that attractive weight loss.
http://www.partscanada.com/app/webroot/catalogue/2016/street/en/#6
http://www.motovan.com/catalog/2016moto_en/index.html#/772/

I believe m4 is an American product lol

stack-mustang.jpg
]\

O Rly?

Well I been looking a around online and it seems akra , Leo Vince and Yoshi are the top brands for power gains and weight reducing. But I also want something that looks nice and sound great. I know the main thing you'll get from a full system is weight reduction. I just wanna know from other ppls experience with a full system. Just the subject in general, doesn't have to be a zx6r

I got Leo vince titanium on my 6 and it sounds awesome.

Last edited:
cant comment for the new 636, but best bang for your buck on the 600rr and the 06 636 was yosh. full system for under a grand where as akra is 1700+

cant comment for the new 636, but best bang for your buck on the 600rr and the 06 636 was yosh. full system for under a grand where as akra is 1700+
If you like quite, yosh is good. Too quite for me even though I am the Conservative type

If you like quite, yosh is good. Too quite for me even though I am the Conservative type
i dont find the yosh with the baffle out quiet. my buddy has it on his 636.

i personally run arrow headers to a akra can...baffle in. with the baffle out it sounds awesome but too loud.

Back
Top Bottom