Track Days with Bikes around Toronto | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track Days with Bikes around Toronto

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Is it only limited to the 300's or is the price the same for the 600's as well?

I didn't select other bikes like the 650 or 600s. But you can select them on their website and see if the price is different for the 650/600 rental. I would think it would be the same price but I do not know.

racer5, I think 600 is the lowest you can get at fast, although I believe they are throttle restricted

Are we talking about Racer5 or FAST? I wasn't aware FAST had 125's?

I've done the Racer5 3 day program, and i'm thinking of doing one day with FAST using 600's.

No. 250 (maybe 300), 650, 600

At least my money has in the past paid for all options.

And the current website offers options

racer5, I think 600 is the lowest you can get at fast, although I believe they are throttle restricted

Last edited:
No. 250 (maybe 300), 650, 600

At least my money has in the past paid for all options.

And the current website offers options
I stand corrected :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I've been looking for a school as well. I've looked at media for FAST riding school.
I have a concern though. it seems they don't teach riders to hang off while cornering. can this even be possible? all the pics I see, their people are riding straight up..

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

I've been looking for a school as well. I've looked at media for FAST riding school.
I have a concern though. it seems they don't teach riders to hang off while cornering. can this even be possible? all the pics I see, their people are riding straight up..

They will absolutely teach correct body positioning.

If you're going by the picture in the photo sequence on their website ... you can't judge by that. For all we know, that could have been a beginner-group session with people that have never been on the track before (that's actually rather likely). Just because the teacher shows the students something doesn't instantly transform those students into Valentino Rossi!

They will absolutely teach correct body positioning.

If you're going by the picture in the photo sequence on their website ... you can't judge by that. For all we know, that could have been a beginner-group session with people that have never been on the track before (that's actually rather likely). Just because the teacher shows the students something doesn't instantly transform those students into Valentino Rossi!
haha. fair enough. I just thought they would post something a little more advanced for noobs like me to work toward.

thanks for the feedback!

haha. fair enough. I just thought they would post something a little more advanced for noobs like me to work toward.

thanks for the feedback!

Phase 1,2,3
If you can lean, then lean.
FAST is good times.

Back
Top Bottom