Track Days with Bikes around Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Track Days with Bikes around Toronto

PRONinja

Hi guys,

I'm interested in taking a track day course this season. I'm looking to improve my leaning and cornering abilities.

I would like to know if there are any programs that are good for improving your skills and

a) provide the motorcycle
b) rent required gear (snell helmet, full race leather suits, etc..)

I have a motorcycle but I am not willing to take my own to the track... and I saw one school at the course but can't remember their name.

thanks for the help

+1 on Racer5. I don't think they rent helmets though.

edit: apparently, they do rent helmets. i stand corrected.

Last edited:
Fawaz does offer rentals to equipment, including helmets.

So yes, +1 to Racer5.

You can try FAST Riding school too

Congratulations, you have the right mindset, investing in yourself. If you need to rent equipment and gear for a course, as others have said racer5 provides both of these for a reasonable cost.

Fast school is a great school, but I am not sure if they rent gear <edit: they do rent gear>. Either way their bike rental gets steep fairly quickly. Both courses are great. With racer5 you get a bit more track time which is nice. Welcome to the world of the best riding, on the track.

Last edited:
Having had 4 family members take 9 different days combined between FAST and RACER5, I would recommend either.

Both rent motorcycles and gear.

Last edited:
What is your reasoning?
Small class size - 6 per instructor
Small bike size - perfect for beginners
Bike and gear provided by racer 5
3 days of track time
Discount at speedworx
Closer to most of the GTA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Small class size - 6 per instructor
Small bike size - perfect for beginners
Bike and gear provided by racer 5
3 days of track time
Discount at speedworx
Closer to most of the GTA

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You just described both RACER5 and FAST. (outside of the Speedworx discount)

Each level of FAST is 1 day, but you can do multiple days back to back. Check their calendar.

Last time I was at FAST, we had 3 in our group, all other groups had 4 riders.

You need to compare apples to apples, on a per day cost. The 3 day course from racer5 is around $1000 just for the course. It is still cheaper per day with more track time.

I thought FAST was just one day?

Racer5 was $ 1000 for Stage 1-3 (3 days) if you booked early. Its $1300 regularly. Rental gear is an extra $150 for the 3 days. So $ 483.00 per day with a 125 cc bike and gear.

FAST is $579 for one day with gear and a 300 cc bike rental.

By my math

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Is it only limited to the 300's or is the price the same for the 600's as well?

Stage 1 and 2 include 125's according to the site. Stage 3-5 you bring your own bike. You can still rent bikes from them, but it adds up quick. To be fair, running a 600+ cc bike on a track is not inexpensive regardless of whether its yours or theres.

Are we talking about Racer5 or FAST? I wasn't aware FAST had 125's?

I've done the Racer5 3 day program, and i'm thinking of doing one day with FAST using 600's.

Back
Top Bottom