Aiden's Mobile Detailing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aiden's Mobile Detailing

mistersouthpaw

So I had purchased a bike second hand. Bike is in good condition but was quite dirty. The previous owner put the cover on while it was hot and it had alot of melted plastic on the exhaust pipes and alot of road grime. Anyway, just had Doug from Aiden's Mobile Detailing clean the bike and im extremely impressed. The bike looks brand new! couldnt be happier. I will post some before and after pictures when I get a chance later on.

Id definitely give him a call if your bike needs a really good thorough cleaning. Price paid was $140. Worth every penny to me.

http://www.aidensmobiledetailing.com/

Thanks for the kind words Mistersouthpaw. As you have seen first hand I treat each and every motorcycle as if it were my own. Motorcycle detailing by referral has kept me busy for nearing 10 years now and I still love every new bike that I polish.

Price paid is dependant on the location of the motorcycle however I try to be fair with my labour of love. If you are looking to get your ride cleaned up, whether it be a spring clean up, fall storage or any reason in between please give me a call or send me an email and I will get back to you.

Oh yeah.... the pictures. For now they are on facebook and here is the link.

Kawasaki Vulcan Pics

Each polish comes with a full set of pictures so you may show off your "new" ride to all your friends.

i just checked the photos. Purple cruiser! Looks like you and Joe Bass will be good friends - you should come out to BurritoBoyz North next Wednesday (Hwy 7 between Islington and Weston Rd)

Back
Top Bottom