Best motorcycle/mx gear stores in Toronto? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best motorcycle/mx gear stores in Toronto?

johnnyh55

I was thinking of going to Toronto and pickup some gear and maybe accessories for my street and dirt bike and was wondering which places is worth checking out for the best selection and prices? I was thinking of going to royal distributing but don't know which location I should go to that is the biggest? What other stores should I check out? I don't mind traveling from one end of the GTA to the other since i'll be traveling anyways.

I was thinking of going to Toronto and pickup some gear and maybe accessories for my street and dirt bike and was wondering which places is worth checking out for the best selection and prices? I was thinking of going to royal distributing but don't know which location I should go to that is the biggest? What other stores should I check out? I don't mind traveling from one end of the GTA to the other since i'll be traveling anyways.

royal has their tent sale on right now. they have lots of MX boots and helmets at the location in barrie, i didnt pay attention to what brands and prices because i dont ride MX.
store wide is no tax this week, and everything left in the tent next sunday is 30% additional off.
for street bikes they have lots of jackets, a ok selection of helmets on clearance and lots of gloves. some tank and tail bags stuff like that.

Royal Distributing, ask the google.

GP Bikes in Pickering - Same street as Royal.

Actually both are in Whitby...just off the Brock (Street...not Road) or Thickson exit. I know Royal just had their tent sale...not sure if it is still going on. GP Bikes has their 'No HST' sale starting on April 28th I believe.

Apart from those two, the only others that I know of is Rider's Choice in the west end, and Regear in Oshawa if you are ok with used.

Actually both are in Whitby...just off the Brock (Street...not Road) or Thickson exit. I know Royal just had their tent sale...not sure if it is still going on. GP Bikes has their 'No HST' sale starting on April 28th I believe.

Apart from those two, the only others that I know of is Rider's Choice in the west end, and Regear in Oshawa if you are ok with used.
Right Whitby, sorry.

Would it be worth it to check Royal in Guelph or Innisfil, are these locations bigger than the Whitby location?

Would it be worth it to check Royal in Guelph or Innisfil, are these locations bigger than the Whitby location?
Can't speak for innisfil

Even though the guelph location is bigger it is more bicycle orientated

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom