YSR riders???? | GTAMotorcycle.com

YSR riders????

fightin-ry

Anyone still riding/building/restoring these lil' bikes? I recently fell into some deals and I now own 4 of them and I couldn't pass on them, I always wanted one since high school.

I picked one up at the end of last year. Just need to get the rust out of the tank and then it's our pit bike.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ysr.jpg
    ysr.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
This was my first on road vehicle when I was 15. If you think visibility is a factor for you now try riding one of these bad boys for a couple years. I learned so many valuable lessons about drive like you're invisible riding this.

If you think visibility is a factor for you now try riding one of these bad boys for a couple years. I learned so many valuable lessons about drive like you're invisible riding this.

Saw one yesterday afternoon coming at me on the road near Eden Mills. Rider dressed in mostly gray and black, and I don't recall seeing a working headlight. The the rider and bike combined had very little visual presence. He may as well have been sitting on a kid's tricycle except for the speed he was going.

Bought one for when the kids are big enough to learn to ride.
Having a blast making sure the stuff doesn't seize before I give it to them.

Definitely have to ride these as if you are invisible on the street.

20150801_013902_zpset3oa6bu.jpg

Amazon, looks like you got a nice one.

Bought one brand new in 1990 for $1200 and rode it everywhere for 2 years. Now im looking for a clean one now for my "man cave" and cant belive the prices there going for!

YSR's are cool. I especially like the YSR 80. They've gotten expensive over the post few years.
tmas

Bought one brand new in 1990 for $1200 and rode it everywhere for 2 years. Now im looking for a clean one now for my "man cave" and cant belive the prices there going for!

Those Kijiji prices are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom