Risk Assessment- Squid vs ATGATT | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Risk Assessment- Squid vs ATGATT

You never hear about limos plunginging off the side of a mountain.

Not exactly a mountain.. lol

zzmh150913casualty-003JPG.jpg

Not exactly a mountain.. lol

zzmh150913casualty-003JPG.jpg

I always say if you have to be in a limo always sit in the back. Will have to rethink that. Sticking with always sit at the back of an airplane. You never hear about an airplane backing into a mountain.
Pic of airplane backed into mountain in 3..2...

Only 70km/h
Wrecked13.jpg

Wrecked1.jpg

Ya done good RG, imagine running and tripping at 70km/h? It be worse.

we should ask usain bolt but even then he only reached 44km/h.

And yes, sometimes, i skip on the riding pants.
Sometimes i skip on the whole frickin gear in my underground condo garage.

But 100% of the time it's, ATG99%OT

I once fell off at approximately the same speed on Southwood, you know the train tracks? I just got rugburns on my knees & black/blue on my elbows. The leather seems good.

Crashed in jeans once. Suffered zero rash. Knee seized up for a couple days.

Wouldn't want to try it again. Had I been wearing my suit I probably could have saved the front from tucking on my knee and not crashed at all.
I ve done a couple saves like that.

I once fell off at approximately the same speed on Southwood, you know the train tracks? I just got rugburns on my knees & black/blue on my elbows. The leather seems good.

HA! I got airborne first time thru there (from north to south). "Buddy" got way ahead of me, he actually stopped on the other side of the tracks to see me fly thru. Same "buddy" I towed into a ditch if you remember that story lol

HA! I got airborne first time thru there (from north to south). "Buddy" got way ahead of me, he actually stopped on the other side of the tracks to see me fly thru. Same "buddy" I towed into a ditch if you remember that story lol

I think everyones got air on those tracks the first time they rode it.

ATGATT here, head to boots. Mesh gear for summer, leather for colder days or when going really, really, ridiculously fast ;)

Last edited:
Better than the Humber hump?

I got excited when I read the word "hump."

After looking it up I got less excited. Apparently it was taken out before my time of riding began; and I didn't "grow up" around these parts. So I never got to experience it.

Going back on topic. I ride with a mix of gear. I used to have full gear minus pants, but now I don't have my boots anymore (had a cat that decided to start eating them; and then spray/piss all over them. I spent a week trying to scrub the smell out, couldn't.)

Ideally I'd like to ride ATGATT; and will be getting pants/boots and possibly a new jacket as soon as I can. But I don't really care much if someone else is riding without gear. If they want to lose half their skin; that's their choice. As long as they're not bothering me about my choices, I won't bother them about theirs.

Back
Top Bottom