Where to buy a tube | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy a tube

sesamestreet

Hey all, had a little mishap last night. Nothing too dramatic, just a nail in my rear I started to feel the effects of about 1km from home.

unfortunately Canadasmotorcycle.com doesn't have the size I need or else it would be on its way already, wondering if anyone knows a shop that stocks a wide variety of tubes. Though seeing the sheer number of options I would assume that most places will order in by specific size.

What size are you looking for? I think twisted throttle Canada has some tubes and maybe royal (tax) free this week, for in store purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if he'd have something in stock, but You can try Glen at Flying Squirrel motorcycle.

What bike its for and the size you're looking for would help with people helping you. :)

Sometimes a slightly different size might work perfectly fine.

Yeah that would help wouldn't it!

My efforts at securing a tube over the weekend proved futile but I phoned my parts guy at ready powersports this morning and have one on the way. Luckily no riding weather for the first half of the week and I should be sorted out by Wednesday. Not that it matters but it's for a 130/80 17 which came up as a metzeler type 17c according to motorcyclesuperstore, shipping prices sucked though. Probably getting a generic brand from the parts place but I guess it's not a huge deal.

Well I was under the impression I needed a TR4, looks like a shorter stem than a TR6, and I need all the clearance I can get. ideally I would've preferred one with a 90degree valve.

Glen @ FS MOTORCYCLE

http://www.fsmotorcycle.com/
FS_Banner_logo_v3.png

Back
Top Bottom