Rider in Halton area (Acton) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider in Halton area (Acton)

MNSTR

Hello everyone. Looking for like minded riders to meet up, and ride with. I ride a 2015 Ducati monster. Been riding off road bike's my entire life. (First bike when I was 8, I'm now 39) Just looking for guys, or gals to cruise around with. Mostly on weekends, but occasionally in the evenings too. If there is a ride in the area that is already ongoing, please point me in the right direction! Cheers to all!

Jarrod

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. Looking for like minded riders to meet up, and ride with. I ride a 2015 Ducati monster. Been riding off road bike's my entire life. (First bike when I was 8, I'm now 39) Just looking for guys, or gals to cruise around with. Mostly on weekends, but occasionally in the evenings too. If there is a ride in the area that is already ongoing, please point me in the right direction! Cheers to all!

Jarrod
Hi mnstr I'm in gtown been trying to set something up. There's a few ppl on here that are willing to ride in the area. Shoot me a msg hopefully this weekend we can set it all up and meet somewhere

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hi mnstr I'm in gtown been trying to set something up. There's a few ppl on here that are willing to ride in the area. Shoot me a msg hopefully this weekend we can set it all up and meet somewhere

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Cool. I'm in. Let me know when/where to meet.

Back
Top Bottom