What full face helmet do you have? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What full face helmet do you have?

Schuberth SR-1

This is my baby. The most quietest helmet i've owned. Its also a very expensive helmet but well worth the investment. Also the only helmet i am aware of that has a spoiler at the back - lol. You can flip it up or keep it down.

Schuberth SR-1

This is my baby. The most quietest helmet i've owned. Its also a very expensive helmet but well worth the investment. Also the only helmet i am aware of that has a spoiler at the back - lol. You can flip it up or keep it down.

Wow, nice lid, but horrendously expensive. Glad you like it.

Plenty of helmets have rear spoilers. Arai Corsair and Shark Race R Pro have movable ones. Perhaps others?

via Tapatalk

I have three RPHA-10s. One of the better helmet values out there, as long as it fits.

To me, "cracked open" means just that: a crack. In this position, the visor latch isn't a distraction. With the visor one position above half, again not a distraction. I don't find it necessary to ever run half open.

via Tapatalk
Same. I never notice the latch in my view.

Wow, nice lid, but horrendously expensive. Glad you like it.

Plenty of helmets have rear spoilers. Arai Corsair and Shark Race R Pro have movable ones. Perhaps others?

via Tapatalk

Thanks man.

I was not aware there are other brands with spoilers. Thanks for the info.

I love my lid.

xlite802r%202.jpg

xlite802r.jpg

I have three RPHA-10s. One of the better helmet values out there, as long as it fits.

To me, "cracked open" means just that: a crack. In this position, the visor latch isn't a distraction. With the visor one position above half, again not a distraction. I don't find it necessary to ever run half open.

via Tapatalk

Very true about the half open thing. It's usually just a one click up. I guess I'm just not feeling the middle lock. I would prefer it on the side like my icon has.

Most bang for your buck... Provides the ability to blow **** up and fly.

FKO29FUFMMCVRJW.MEDIUM.jpg

After a long search and trying on numerous helmets I finally found the one. I just purchased the icon pro ghost carbon. Feels great and nice looks. I'm just going to have to wait for it to come in.

I just got my new helmet too. It's going to take me awhile to get comfortable with the shield lock but other then that I'm quite happy with it. I can't believe how wide the viewing port is! I feel like I can see over my shoulder without turning my head.

Shoei RF-1100. Like it but looking for something new, maybe the RF-1200. My buddy just got an AGV Corsa, it's really nice.

Back
Top Bottom