Custom Seat Upholstery in the Westend? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Custom Seat Upholstery in the Westend?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get my slightly modified CB550 stock seat reupholstered. Anyone know any good seat upholsterers, ideally in the west end (Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton etc...)?

Thanks in advance.

Bad link deleted.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Joe,

That link seems to be bringing up a 404 error.
Weird
It was a link to a thread over the last couple of days. You should be able to scroll through the last few threads and find it. Or search "seat recover". There's some info there. I will try and link again as well.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I`ll mention this one in with the mix. Misis-sausage.

http://www.alphaautotrimltd.com/

Great quality work from this shop. I got the tip from Cycling just over 2 years ago for the seat on my Ninja 500R. Best money I ever spent for comfort. The best part about these guys, is that before they put on the seat cover, you can take the seat and try it out for a couple of days for test fitting.

Great quality work from this shop. I got the tip from Cycling just over 2 years ago for the seat on my Ninja 500R. Best money I ever spent for comfort. The best part about these guys, is that before they put on the seat cover, you can take the seat and try it out for a couple of days for test fitting.

Hello, What bike did you get?

Hello, What bike did you get?

Hey there - Long time no speak! And thanks again for all your help back then. Cheers, mate!

Ducati Scrambler - Full Throttle

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom