2017 MotoGP Silly Season | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 MotoGP Silly Season

Exaactly - Hernandez has had some flashes here and there, Karel> not so much. Maybe I am wrong but all I remember him for is crashing or being in the back of the grid ALWAYS

Perhaps I was a bit harsh on him, and he did pretty decent back in his Ducati days. He racked up some decent points.

But if we're talking about the last 3 years...yes, he's been pretty useless. Mid pack at his very best, last, or a crash. Pick one.

Last edited:
Perhaps I was a bit harsh on him, and he did pretty decent back in his Ducati days. He racked up some decent points.

But if we're talking about the last 3 years...yes, he's been pretty useless. Mid pack at his very best, last, or a crash. Pick one.

FWIW, the Ducati he rode early on was the last bike he rode that was a true (by motogp definition) prototype. He rode CRT and open bikes after that. Not sure if that's the reasoning, or just a coincidence.

Another little something I noticed about Abraham, last year he test piloted for KTM together with another ex motogprider (can't remember who). his comments were all about him and how fast he could go and how the results pleased or didn't pleased him, the other rider comments were about how the bike performed and gave n analysis of things they improved or didn't on the bike, in that huge contrast i could read that Abraham had no clue how to develop or figure out a bike whatsoever, probably why he is always in the back with that kind of feedback.

Another little something I noticed about Abraham, last year he test piloted for KTM together with another ex motogprider (can't remember who). his comments were all about him and how fast he could go and how the results pleased or didn't pleased him, the other rider comments were about how the bike performed and gave n analysis of things they improved or didn't on the bike, in that huge contrast i could read that Abraham had no clue how to develop or figure out a bike whatsoever, probably why he is always in the back with that kind of feedback.

Alex Hofmann likely. Agree with your point.

A guy like Abraham (he should be in a minor league) will return in motogp next season, on the other hand Stephan Bradl a better talented rider and he doesn't have no ride in motogp next year!!! :rolleyes:
Hopefully he can shine in wsbk with the new honda.

A guy like Abraham (he should be in a minor league) will return in motogp next season, on the other hand Stephan Bradl a better talented rider and he doesn't have no ride in motogp next year!!! :rolleyes:

Bradl should ask Karel's dad to adopt him.

He was offered baz's spot next year but turned it down to be fair.

Silly season not over after championship won or is that a different silly season?

huh? a ktm? where have i been? this should be interesting to say the least.

Ajo Motorsport obviously running the operation as well. Expect them to be competitive from the off with their expertise.

AU1498041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom