2017 MotoGP Silly Season | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 MotoGP Silly Season

Moto3: Fenati signs with Ongetta, presumably to replace Antonelli, who is rumoured to sign with Ajo. Not sure what is holding this up at this point.

Antonelli now confirmed @ Ajo for next season

Are the, say top 10 moto3 riders getting paid to ride? or only for performance bonus? Are some lower tier riders paying their own way? Anyone have some insight on this. Curious about the dollar numbers.

Last edited:
There was an article posted somewhere on this site think in the motogp 2016 thread about Jack Millers way to motogp. His family had the shell out big bucks to get everything started.

http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/opinion/motogp/million-euro-gamble

Interesting article, sounds like Miller is still paying off his multi million dollar student loan. I read this very article a few days ago, and it has me wondering about the money situation facing the moto3 riders/teams today.

Not all accurate, they are letting him test in Valencia, his contract ends in December

Just finished watching Lin Jarvis field "why no george test" questions and accusations from the Spanish media for 20+ mins, even after he pointed out neither Rossi nor Spies were allowed to test outside of Valencia under Yamaha contract... Or will Pol this year.. wow, is Lorenzo land a theme park for pre-schoolers?

Just finished watching as well, Jarvis should be a politician, I would vote for him. Guy gives honest straight answers.
Just finished watching Lin Jarvis field "why no george test" questions and accusations from the Spanish media for 20+ mins, even after he pointed out neither Rossi nor Spies were allowed to test outside of Valencia under Yamaha contract... Or will Pol this year.. wow, is Lorenzo land a theme park for pre-schoolers?

speedweek is saying Karel got Yonnys spot in Aspar for next season.

Karel is a useless rich daddy's boy, hs is probably buying his way back in

Karel is a useless rich daddy's boy, hs is probably buying his way back in

If the choice is between Karel and Yonny, there's really no loss/gain there. At least Abraham has a Moto2 win. Anyway, whoever is on that bike going to compete for last place with Baz (on the other GP15)

This makes no sense to me. Karel was useless in Motogp, he's still useless in WSBK.

At least Yonny has proven that he can disrupt the grid by doing well in Quali, and was also leading in Silverstone(correct me if i'm wrong) in the wet until he crashed.

Exaactly - Hernandez has had some flashes here and there, Karel> not so much. Maybe I am wrong but all I remember him for is crashing or being in the back of the grid ALWAYS

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom