2017 MotoGP Silly Season | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 MotoGP Silly Season

Just read a speculative rumour that Aspar is looking at signing Bautisa, and running Ducati GP16s. No indication on who he would replace (my guess is Yonny Hernandez)

(rumour in a spanish newspaper translated on reddit).

Just read a speculative rumour that Aspar is looking at signing Bautisa, and running Ducati GP16s. No indication on who he would replace (my guess is Yonny Hernandez)

(rumour in a spanish newspaper translated on reddit).

And speedweek(a german website) is saying he would partner with Yonny and Laverty would be out.

That'd be a shame. Laverty has been solid. IMO, he deserves the ride more than Hernandez.

Think he brings money with him, or Dorna pays for his ride for the south american exposer. He's had few good races over the years, but is crash happy. I would take Laverty also.

Think he brings money with him, or Dorna pays for his ride for the south american exposer. He's had few good races over the years, but is crash happy. I would take Laverty also.

No doubt. He must have been having funding the whole way through. His results speak for themselves.

I never really quite understood this line of reasoning. I suppose having a south America Rider is better than nothing but is Yonny Hernandez, a Colombian, really engaging fans a tangible number of fans from Argentina or Brazil or any other south american country?

No doubt. He must have been having funding the whole way through. His results speak for themselves.

I never really quite understood this line of reasoning. I suppose having a south America Rider is better than nothing but is Yonny Hernandez, a Colombian, really engaging fans a tangible number of fans from Argentina or Brazil or any other south american country?
Yes he does - The argentinian GP is full with Colombians and people from all over South America because of him - Motogp and specially F1 is a big deal in South America, way more than in North America

Good for Zarco, the Suzuki thing going sideways was probably pretty tough for him.

They did view them as safety issues.

and clearly a dumb idea to start with

I can't wait to see what happens to Lorenzo. I think he will struggle on that bike.
Rossi will win the Championship for that year then retire:D
Lorenzo will go back to Yamaha for Rossi's spot.

Not Ducati, though.

Gigi thinks the other manufacturers vetoed the wings not because of safety issues, but to deny Ducati a competitive advantage.

Oh, the drama!
email Ducati and idea to well Ducati speedwax for bikes...MotoGP tested and approved

Romour is that Bradl declined Avintia seat and is going to WSBK. Sounds like Baz is now a front runner for the seat, presumably to partner with Barbera

Rumored to Honda eh... So Does Nicky get the shaft or is VDM moving on? I'm not up on VDM's contract situation; does he have another year?

Rumored to Honda eh... So Does Nicky get the shaft or is VDM moving on? I'm not up on VDM's contract situation; does he have another year?

I am reading VDM to Yamaha, replacing Guintoli

Also sounds like Laverty is likely heading back to WSBK as well. Speculation is that Laverty is going to be running a factory-backed Aprilia.

I am reading VDM to Yamaha, replacing Guintoli

Also sounds like Laverty is likely heading back to WSBK as well. Speculation is that Laverty is going to be running a factory-backed Aprilia.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom