New rider tearing up these south side Mississauga streets! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider tearing up these south side Mississauga streets!

... Not really. Haven't been out of 3rd gear yet :lmao:

What's up! Just got my first motorcycle - 2003 Suzuki SV650S. So after getting my plates and insurance, I had to join GTA motorcycle to make it official :D

Hope to meet some of you soon! You know where to find me :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome, I ride in Mississauga too, near sq1, pm if you want to ride this weekend

welcome!

Hey leave my streets intact, buddy. I'm further north now off Burnhamthorpe, but I lived off varies points along Lakeshore most of my life.

Meadow Wood and Orr road would be a nice ride, if only for a couple minutes. Mississauga Rd is actually a nice drive if there's no slowpokes in the way.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Hey leave my streets intact, buddy. I'm further north now off Burnhamthorpe, but I lived off varies points along Lakeshore most of my life.

Meadow Wood and Orr road would be a nice ride, if only for a couple minutes. Mississauga Rd is actually a nice drive if there's no slowpokes in the way.

My first ride was down Orr and up Meadow Wood! Mississauga Rd is next on my list. Great minds :glasses8:

Lakeshore all the way into Burlington is a real nice ride, if you feel like a nice leisurely cruise.

One of my favorites is up Confederation which turns into McLaughlin and all the way up to the forks of the credit. I live in the square one area.

M

This is where I live, I like riding around meadow wood, orr road and the streets around there. Also lakeshore south of erin mills is nice, ford drive.

This is where I live, I like riding around meadow wood, orr road and the streets around there. Also lakeshore south of erin mills is nice, ford drive.

Welcome.

One of my favorites is up Confederation which turns into McLaughlin and all the way up to the forks of the credit.

Similar to my first real trip last weekend, Creditview which becomes Heritage up to Terra Cotta. May take this further north to the forks this weekend.

Lakeshore all the way into Burlington is a real nice ride, if you feel like a nice leisurely cruise.

One of my favorites is up Confederation which turns into McLaughlin and all the way up to the forks of the credit. I live in the square one area.

M

I may try the Lakeshore to Burlington cruise this weekend... I dropped my bike for the first time last weekend (only bruised my ego) and just re-gaining my confidence before I take a long cruse :D

Orr Rd is a nice ride. Just wish it were longer (especially the curvy wooded part). You riding this weekend? I'll keep my eye out for a Ninja 650 in Clarkson :thumbup:

I may try the Lakeshore to Burlington cruise this weekend... I dropped my bike for the first time last weekend (only bruised my ego) and just re-gaining my confidence before I take a long cruse :D

Orr Rd is a nice ride. Just wish it were longer (especially the curvy wooded part). You riding this weekend? I'll keep my eye out for a Ninja 650 in Clarkson :thumbup:

Sadly I won't have my bike until Friday the 13th, then taking my mother to Niagara falls for the weekend, won't see me around until sunday or weekend evening/nights.

Back
Top Bottom