Looking for travel buddy for track days. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for travel buddy for track days.

espinet

I'm starting to regularly go to track days this year and I'm looking to minimize travel costs. I'm planning on renting a cargo van and looking to see if someone wants to split the costs with me. Let me know if you are interested. I'm hoping to do a track day every 2-3 weeks. I'm downtown Toronto. If you are in Toronto or surrounding area, let me know and we can work out the details. I'm thinking we pack up the van the night before but return the van within 24 hours to keep it to a 1 day rental.

Rental is probably going to cost you 30-40$ plus splitting gas.

I'm starting to regularly go to track days this year and I'm looking to minimize travel costs. I'm planning on renting a cargo van and looking to see if someone wants to split the costs with me. Let me know if you are interested. I'm hoping to do a track day every 2-3 weeks. I'm downtown Toronto. If you are in Toronto or surrounding area, let me know and we can work out the details. I'm thinking we pack up the van the night before but return the van within 24 hours to keep it to a 1 day rental.

Rental is probably going to cost you 30-40$ plus splitting gas.
And plus the kms to pay at the end of the day could be costly, it's all depend where are you planning to attend track days. I'm pretty sure you'll find some one to share the cost.

Back
Top Bottom