The Prince has fallen | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Prince has fallen

Do your buddies know about your other life on GTAM?

Do your buddies know about your other life on GTAM?
All my buddies are on GTAM. I don’t have any friends IRL. #FTW

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Claptons reply should have been Hendrix or tom morello but that's just my opinion

Tom Morello in my opinion is the most clever/talented guitar player of all time, there has never been another guitarist who's sound is even close to his,a real original and the guy graduated from Harvard ffs..The guy is a genius

Sorry to hijack but had to say what I had to say

uhm you are now trying to insert your opinion to replace Clapton's?
The label and question was directed at Claptop.

For you guys out there that have issues or lack confidence in speaking to women...read the lyrics to some of Prince's songs...notice how he uses color descriptions e.g. he could have said she wore a beret or a red beret but he wrote raspberry beret...purple rain...etc...

I find it interesting how he sings in a high pitch voice and has a very low speaking voice.
They said the guy could play any musical instrument and he pretty much played all of them.

There are many artists that are not my cup of tea, however, one should learn to appreciate the diversity of talent.

Ever notice how true musicians can get along no matter what part of the planet they come from or religion or language etc...
I thought playing a trumpet was easy....until I tried it and now wonder wth...how do these guys do it such as Miles Davis and the like...that is mind blowing to me that they can rip music off on the fly and make it look like breathing.

uhm why can't they use damn letters for music notes a,b,c,d, ds=dsharp...lol I get lost trying to look at the ants on the paper.

Music is meant to expand your mind not condense it...imo.

Last edited:
Well said ^^

Favourite comment in reference to Prince:
He could steal your girl from you while rocking the same blouse she's wearing.

Well said ^^

Favourite comment in reference to Prince:
He could steal your girl from you while rocking the same blouse she's wearing.

along with high heel boots and *** less tight purple pants...not just your woman but he could easily have a gaggle/bunch of women.
The guy just did his own ish and did not care...he was ahead of his time but somehow was able merge the future and present.

uhm you are now trying to insert your opinion to replace Clapton's?
The label and question was directed at Claptop.

For you guys out there that have issues or lack confidence in speaking to women...read the lyrics to some of Prince's songs...notice how he uses color descriptions e.g. he could have said she wore a beret or a red beret but he wrote raspberry beret...purple rain...etc...

I find it interesting how he sings in a high pitch voice and has a very low speaking voice.
They said the guy could play any musical instrument and he pretty much played all of them.

There are many artists that are not my cup of tea, however, one should learn to appreciate the diversity of talent.

Ever notice how true musicians can get along no matter what part of the planet they come from or religion or language etc...
I thought playing a trumpet was easy....until I tried it and now wonder wth...how do these guys do it such as Miles Davis and the like...that is mind blowing to me that they can rip music off on the fly and make it look like breathing.

uhm why can't they use damn letters for music notes a,b,c,d, ds=dsharp...lol I get lost trying to look at the ants on the paper.

Music is meant to expand your mind not condense it...imo.

whatever, my typing endurance can't even match something this long

Tom Morello is #1 in my books

Respect to Prince though he did do his own thing and not give a ****

and I like the colour purple also : )

All my buddies are on GTAM. I don’t have any friends IRL. #FTW

Issat for the win or f*** the world?

Issat for the win or f*** the world?
Whatever fits my brotha from anotha motha

@Joe Bass You'll be happy to know that our dispatcher at work is a huge Prince fan. In honor he played the entire Purple Rain album over pa system and our trucks today.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Joe Bass likes this ? ^^^^

Thw link just takes me to the iTunes store....but I'm guessing it's a link to the Universal Records reissue of Purple Rain in June? There's a super deluxe edition with added bonuses on top of the 6 unreleased songs! So looking forward to it! Thanks for posting!

What it's supposed to be, is Apple's playlist idea of the 25 ESSENTIAL Prince tunes.

What it's supposed to be, is Apple's playlist idea of the 25 ESSENTIAL Prince tunes.
Well that piques (sp?) my interest.
I'll list mine.
Do you think that you could post theirs? Would love to know if it's only the hits.
In no particular order :
Purple Rain
When Doves Cry
I Would Die 4 U
Alphabet St
Musicology
I Wanna Be UR Lover
Sign O The Times
Controversy
Little Red Corvette
Starfish and Coffee
Sometimes It Snows In April
Housequake
Erotic City
The Beautiful Ones
Adore
Breakfast Can Wait
17 Days
When U Were Mine
Girls and Boys
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Diamonds and Pearls
Take Me With U
Sexy MF
The Cross

Looking back at my list it seems that most of my favourites are also hits. And quite a few from the Purple Rain album.

Bit by bit:

Lets go crazy
Kiss
When doves cry
Little red corvette
Raspberry Beret
I wanna be your lover
Cream
I would die 4 U
You got the look
Diamonds and Pearls
Purple Rain
Controversy
Delirious
I could never take the pla. . .
When you were mine
Sign o the times
Dirty Mind
Gett off
Alphabet Street
If I was your girlfriend
Take me with U
Erotic City
Adore

Last edited:
Kiss is one of my favourites & I neglected to add it to the list.

I may have posted this before but if you wanna kill a half hour and have a good laugh, watch this>>>>
Kevin Smith on Prince

(Wtf?? Only able to find a 10 mins edited version. Anyone better with the Google able to help a brother out?)

Back
Top Bottom