The Prince has fallen | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Prince has fallen

@ Joe Bass. Not on iTunes

I'll check it out another way. Cheers man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Joe Bass. Not on iTunes

I'll check it out another way. Cheers man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No
It won't be there.
It will have to be a bootleg. Or iirc he performed it on ? SNL?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Tomorrow would have been Prince's 58th birthday. His hometown has declared June 7th #PrinceDay.
Asking my GTAM peeps to show some love and wear some purple tomorrow.
Also, anyone out there that thinks/knows that they may have an addiction, please get some help. Each and every one of you deserve to be here for a very long time.

Tomorrow would have been Prince's 58th birthday. His hometown has declared June 7th #PrinceDay.
Asking my GTAM peeps to show some love and wear some purple tomorrow.
Also, anyone out there that thinks/knows that they may have an addiction, please get some help. Each and every one of you deserve to be here for a very long time.

Class act Joe Bass.

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of Prince's death.
Will be wearing one of my purple shirts in his memory.
Still ****** that I didn't go to his final show here.
Really learned a lesson; don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
Life is short.

Throw on a little purple tomorrow, or play a Prince song for me. ☺

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I'm gonna use purple toilet paper to wipe my ass with in memory of random dead musician

Man some people are just obsessed

I'm gonna use purple toilet paper to wipe my *** with in memory of random dead musician

Man some people are just obsessed

I think there is a story where some reporter (from Rolling Stones?) asked Eric Clapton what it's like to be the best guitarist in world...Clapton's reply was go ask Prince.

I can care less about celebs and musicians but when you realize the guys talent and skill...you gotta appreciate the 360 degrees of a true artist/genius...imo

It's funny how you care enough to piss on what other people care about....while pretending not to care. Why do you waste your time? Man some people can't help themselves.

I accidentally played some Prince today that I didn't even know I had. Does that count?

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of Prince's death.
Will be wearing one of my purple shirts in his memory.
Still ****** that I didn't go to his final show here.
Really learned a lesson; don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
Life is short.

Throw on a little purple tomorrow, or play a Prince song for me. ☺

Thx for the reminder

It's funny how you care enough to piss on what other people care about....while pretending not to care. Why do you waste your time? Man some people can't help themselves.

I care about irony.

I think there is a story where some reporter (from Rolling Stones?) asked Eric Clapton what it's like to be the best guitarist in world...Clapton's reply was go ask Prince.

I can care less about celebs and musicians but when you realize the guys talent and skill...you gotta appreciate the 360 degrees of a true artist/genius...imo

Claptons reply should have been Hendrix or tom morello but that's just my opinion

Tom Morello in my opinion is the most clever/talented guitar player of all time, there has never been another guitarist who's sound is even close to his,a real original and the guy graduated from Harvard ffs..The guy is a genius

Sorry to hijack but had to say what I had to say

Last edited:
I accidentally played some Prince today that I didn't even know I had. Does that count?
Good tribute bro

Got my purple undies on

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What song?
Thx for the reminder
?

Not that I need to address certain posts, but I'm going to anyway.
Prince's music played a big part in my life. And truly one of the greatest live acts that I have ever seen.
Better than ACDC, Stones, Who, Hip, Crue, Maiden, and the countless others that I have had the pleasure to see.
Me asking for a tribute today, was to honour his musically contributions, to show a little love to a fellow gtamer who tries to add a speck of humour to this site, and finally, to once again shed some light on the terrible effects of addiction.

So **** on me all you want. I'm a big boy.
And I have purple underwear on too.

I just found a purple crayon in my kid's set. It's a sign.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What song? ? Not that I need to address certain posts, but I'm going to anyway. Prince's music played a big part in my life. And truly one of the greatest live acts that I have ever seen. Better than ACDC, Stones, Who, Hip, Crue, Maiden, and the countless others that I have had the pleasure to see. Me asking for a tribute today, was to honour his musically contributions, to show a little love to a fellow gtamer who tries to add a speck of humour to this site, and finally, to once again shed some light on the terrible effects of addiction. So **** on me all you want. I'm a big boy. And I have purple underwear on too. Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
When you were mine. To be honest, Prince sang with too high a voice for my musical tastes, along with Freddy Mercury and Geddy Lee. Then again what do I know, the last dance at our wedding ended up being Rock Lobster.

When you were mine. To be honest, Prince sang with too high a voice for my musical tastes, along with Freddy Mercury and Geddy Lee. Then again what do I know, the last dance at our wedding ended up being Rock Lobster.
Great song.
Iirc Cyndi Lauper did a cover of that on her Girls Just Wanna Have Fun LP.
His falsetto was pretty high.
Strange to hear him speak. Very deep voice.
Ain't nothing wrong with a little B52s.
We played a Richard Marx song for my wife at my wedding. Literally. My 2 closest buddies played guitar and I sang.

Back
Top Bottom