The Prince has fallen | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Prince has fallen

-D-

Banned
announced just now, Prince has died

Another great talent gone.
I never knew the guy could play just about every instrument.
Also, he wrote a lot of music for other artists.

RIP Prince

prince_and_the_revolution_motorcycle_picture-3390.jpg

RIP :'(

Only 57 years old. Seems too soon for such a great talent

Met him in person, one of the 2 artists I am sad to see go, the other was Freddy Mercury

I first heard of Prince was I was about 8. My uncle was playing an LP called Controversy. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. He gave me that album. I followed him through 1999, Purple Rain, Around the World in a Day..... all of it. Prince's music was there for me when I was happy. And it was really there for me when I was sad. I have seen him almost everytime he played in Toronto. ****. Why do you think I have a purple motorcycle? An absolute musical genius whose talent transcended all genres and inspired millions. Prince had more talent in his pinky than most musicians do in their entire body. Eric Clapton was once asked "what's it like to be the greatest guitar player in the world?" And he responded "I don’t know....ask Prince".
Check out his solo on the George Harrison tribute.
Songs for other artists include: manic monday and nothing compares to you. Cyndi Lauper and Chaka Khan did covers of him. I said one day I would see him perform at Paisely Park. That never came to fruition. This is a sad day for the music world and a sad day for me. As one of my favourite songs states " Sometimes It Snows In April ". It will forever snow in April now. Because I like to laugh, I will end this on a humorous note: one of my favourite comments about Prince is this : Prince can steal your girl while rocking the same blouse that she's wearing.
Prince Rogers Nelson 1958-2016
#RIPPrince

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Crap. First Bowie, and now this guy. They don't make them like this anymore. Now it's all Bieber and Back Street Boys garbage.

Gonna miss ya Prince....

Sent from my Passport

I first heard of Prince was I was about 8. My uncle was playing an LP called Controversy. It was like nothing I had ever heard before. He gave me that album. I followed him through 1999, Purple Rain, Around the World in a Day..... all of it. Prince's music was there for me when I was happy. And it was really there for me when I was sad. I have seen him almost everytime he played in Toronto. ****. Why do you think I have a purple motorcycle? An absolute musical genius whose talent transcended all genres and inspired millions. Prince had more talent in his pinky than most musicians do in their entire body. Eric Clapton was once asked "what's it like to be the greatest guitar player in the world?" And he responded "I don’t know....ask Prince".
Check out his solo on the George Harrison tribute.
Songs for other artists include: manic monday and nothing compares to you. Cyndi Lauper and Chaka Khan did covers of him. I said one day I would see him perform at Paisely Park. That never came to fruition. This is a sad day for the music world and a sad day for me. As one of my favourite songs states " Sometimes It Snows In April ". It will forever snow in April now. Because I like to laugh, I will end this on a humorous note: one of my favourite comments about Prince is this : Prince can steal your girl while rocking the same blouse that she's wearing.
Prince Rogers Nelson 1958-2016
#RIPPrince

couldn't have said it better...I too grew up with him and while most people thought his music was weird or just out there, it was a true testament to his undying love and talent for the music...glad to see someone else out there who loved this man's music as much as I did...RIP oh talented one...

Crap. First Bowie, and now this guy. They don't make them like this anymore. Now it's all Bieber and Back Street Boys garbage.

Gonna miss ya Prince....

Sent from my Passport

No, I think first was Lemmy. I'm pretty sure, lemme check my records. brb

Wore my purple GTAM shirt today. #RIPPrince
5b924720bc207fdd406488a7591f7a6f.jpg

JJ put me on the air today on The Move 93.5
I got all choked up and emotional like a baby talking about Prince. But, hey, that's me.

Back
Top Bottom