CRA Bad Rep | GTAMotorcycle.com

CRA Bad Rep

nobbie48

Site Supporter
The CRA like most government departments has a bad reputation so a call from them can produce fear. That works well for scammers because fear impedes thinking.

I get a robo call from the "CRA" saying I'm being sued and will likely go to jail unless I call 1-844-337-8111 and pony up.

The funny part is they close off by saying without a sarcastic tone, "And have a really nice day".

Hint: If a taped message starts off "This is an important message" it isn't important.

The CRA like most government departments has a bad reputation so a call from them can produce fear. That works well for scammers because fear impedes thinking.

I get a robo call from the "CRA" saying I'm being sued and will likely go to jail unless I call 1-844-337-8111 and pony up.

The funny part is they close off by saying without a sarcastic tone, "And have a really nice day".

Hint: If a taped message starts off "This is an important message" it isn't important.

I got 3 of those calls in one day - quick google search confirmed it wasn't legit.

Unfortunately, senior citizens are easy to fool with these scams since they are so indoctrinated to obey and fear the system.
I have intercepted two such scams recently, one, a fake Bell internet scam, the other was this CRA deal.
Since the senior citizen in question had allready called the number, they escalate the call to a smarter scammer at their rathole headquarters.
Here's where they make the mistake, they often have an office based landline which they call back from.
They think they have a dummy hooked on the line and assume that person wouldn't be smart enough to google the number and get an address.

After allowing the rat faced weasel named "Jeff" to have a 10 minute conversation with a nice little old lady, i took the phone to say hello and ask about the true purpose of his call.
I asked "Jeff" how much was owed, and if i could simply come down to his office at XXX Address and drop it off myself.
Jeff was surprised that i knew where he was calling from, and oddly enough, even though i offered to show him the shiny new log splitting axe i just bought, he declined and hung up on me, how rude!!! :dontknow:

Now that you know his office address, you should send some fake printer toner invoices there. Or fake invoices for ontario-certified first-aid kits.They might even pay them. LoL.

Unfortunately, senior citizens are easy to fool with these scams since they are so indoctrinated to obey and fear the system.
I have intercepted two such scams recently, one, a fake Bell internet scam, the other was this CRA deal.
Since the senior citizen in question had allready called the number, they escalate the call to a smarter scammer at their rathole headquarters.
Here's where they make the mistake, they often have an office based landline which they call back from.
They think they have a dummy hooked on the line and assume that person wouldn't be smart enough to google the number and get an address.

After allowing the rat faced weasel named "Jeff" to have a 10 minute conversation with a nice little old lady, i took the phone to say hello and ask about the true purpose of his call.
I asked "Jeff" how much was owed, and if i could simply come down to his office at XXX Address and drop it off myself.
Jeff was surprised that i knew where he was calling from, and oddly enough, even though i offered to show him the shiny new log splitting axe i just bought, he declined and hung up on me, how rude!!! :dontknow:

What was Jeff's address. We could arrange a meet and greet.

I bought some metal cutting blades for my battery powered circular saw and I want to try them out. I assume they cut through bone.

I wouldn't hurt Jeff but if he wanted to take us out for some T bones I would be prepared.

I do not receive robocalls but have received voicemail messages at my house. The caller has a thick accent from my part of the World but leaves his name as "Joe Smith" or "Bob Brown", etc. names that clearly have nothing to do with their accent and then the caller also threatens me with fines and imprisonment if I don't call them back immediately.

Unfortunately for them I do call them back and ask to speak to the person who left the voicemail, when the person comes on the phone I start swearing at him in his language! Trust me there's nothing more therapeutic then letting loose on these people in Punjabi or Hindi or Urdu.... and after a good minute or so they are so upset that they hang up on me. End result: I get to practice an age-old art form and they take my name and number off their calling lists for a few months.

Cheers....

Jeff lives near you! Let me PM you his number. :D
The Bell weasels are located in....get ready for it...Florida! Da USA!
When i asked when Bell acquired office space in Florida, they said "ummmmmmmmm, errrr, ahhhh, what was the question again sir?"
Told them i was going to take a beach vacation soon and i would be sure to stop by and sort out these pesky internet issues we seem to be having.

I hurt this guys feelings so bad using run of the mill insults that he called me back asking for an explanation/apology. The guy wants to prey on me, rip off my hard earned money, and I'm not allowed to use racist language? The scammer life is so entrenched in "these" people that it must just be a job to them. Go home.

Bell can do far worse things to them than we can.
They were reported by a little old lady.
What goes around comes around guys, never forget that.

For some reason when i tell them that when they were given a career choice of con man or male prostitute that perhaps they made the wrong choice they get hostile. Go figure all that im trying to do is help them.

I do not receive robocalls but have received voicemail messages at my house. The caller has a thick accent from my part of the World but leaves his name as "Joe Smith" or "Bob Brown", etc. names that clearly have nothing to do with their accent and then the caller also threatens me with fines and imprisonment if I don't call them back immediately.

Unfortunately for them I do call them back and ask to speak to the person who left the voicemail, when the person comes on the phone I start swearing at him in his language! Trust me there's nothing more therapeutic then letting loose on these people in Punjabi or Hindi or Urdu.... and after a good minute or so they are so upset that they hang up on me. End result: I get to practice an age-old art form and they take my name and number off their calling lists for a few months.

Cheers....

I kept telling one of the duct cleaner guys that we raise chickens not ducks and clean them ourselves. I kept it up until he got so fed up he started swearing at me. You know you've hit a soft spot when that happens.

In reality I feel sorry for those chumps, working in a telephone sweat shop and taking the crap because they have to or starve. Mostly now I just tell them I'll listen but unless they're paid by the hour they're only wasting their time. They say thanks, goodbye.

The "I'm calling from the internet" or CRA ones are criminal and get a different treatment.

Microsoft called, they want all your credit card numbers, security codes, user ifs and passwords,
because your security has failed.

Somebody called to inform my VISA interest rate is too high. They can help me sort that out.

Do you give out your # like candy?
I do.
It's also my side biz line

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom