Another Rate Increase ........ Stupid SF | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Rate Increase ........ Stupid SF

Rkt14

Site Supporter
Just received my renewal info in the mail, renewal comes up in June, i've been with SF since 2008, all 3 bikes are Kawi Ninja ZX6R's ... Clean driving record, full M since 2012, i'm 30 now, been riding since i was 22 ... and didn't even get a break from SF. Total BS

Right now my annual rate is 1264.

My renewal increase went up to 2340.00 ... Almost doubled !!!!

Me too sadly and I just switched to SF last summer. I got an email from James Clarkson mentioning my bike rate will be increasing 1000$ as apart of their merger with Desjardin. He also mentioned they are Anti-Super Sport. Outside of that class, they are motorcycle friendly apparently.

I will be shopping around for coverage again too :(

Seagull and jamus ..... that's really funny my agent didn't mention anything about the merger, I already knew that Desjardins hates bikes, I tried insuring with them for my 2006 zx6r and they gave me a price to scare me away ...

my agent just said statefarm never charged a surcharge for sport bikes, they have to now, I guess she was trying to be nice to Desjardins and not put a shadow on their name . but oh well in the end I know its because of the merge.

I actually found a company through a friend that ended her SF policy as well because of a rate increase. She went with a broker called The Navigators .. they found a wicked price for me and my bike ....

As soon as I cancel with statefarm I will then pay 1,056 a year .... 88 per month !!! even lower than SF before my renewal update !

Hello,

I can help you. I'm an agent at Allstate and our rates are very good for sports bikes, Call me at 289-460-3394.

-Matthew

Hey Matthew , I will give you a call, not sure if you're available on sundays .. but i'll try today ... also, I've called a few all states and they didn't want to insure my bike because of the class rating .

do you have different rules for insuring sport bikes ?

PM me if you can . talk soon.

same here.. with SF for a few years and my premiums were around $1300 just look at my renewal in May and jump to $3000 WTF??

Hey UberCLK,

If your State Farm policy increased call me I can help you. Phone # 647-209-0404. I'm an Allstate agent and our rates are very good right now.

Cheers,
Matthew

My Harley insurance was cut 1/3 and my wife who switched from a Harley to an SFV650 dropped 50% with SF. Good thing I dropped the R6....

Back
Top Bottom