Daily observations | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily observations

Thanks, but not me - I exit at Hwy 7. Was riding the DR650 today. Hoping someone will say 'hey, that's me in that photo'. Ideally sk8tr girl or belly button lady LoL. Loafer supersport guy is probably going to keep quiet until he gets some moto boots.
Around what time are you usually on your way? I head out that way as well...usually am north of the 401 around 3:30'ish.

Hi, 330p is the earliest I've ever left downtown. Usually sometime between 4p and 5p. You must head down early as well? I usually get on 404 about 715 + or -

Hi, 330p is the earliest I've ever left downtown. Usually sometime between 4p and 5p. You must head down early as well? I usually get on 404 about 715 + or -

Yeah I leave the house before 6 and am downtown before 7 :)

Rode South behind Metric cruiser guy for a while. He didn't wave, nod, or anything. But then I noticed that his mirrors looked f-ed up, so maybe he didn't even see me back here.
9added9879550455959a9510d56ec91f_zpsnpeslygx.jpg

Looks like all the cool cats hang out on Queen St. When I pulled up behind this dude on a KLX250, he rolled back to say hello. He has all the right racks for a trip up the James Bay Rd, just missing an ADV sticker.
9b1f0093a77b7ea30263868323e4190f_zpszihsupay.jpg

Saw Sk8r girl again! Unfortunately, looks like my lens was a little wet/dirty.
2b23c3693b796f83401b66b96150c982_zps65tszm9n.jpg

Morning distractions...
c30c5e078282bdcefd367dc3b8c0c47f_zpsqlcf6uof.jpg

Parked next to this CBR500R with a sexy red paint job.
4387152ab8532b0cd30344a473545fb4_zpspoi0lxgt.jpg

I think that was a girl on that Supermoto heading Southbound DVP! Need a riding partner?
fb7c53c807da84d3e1a771df7d730e8a_zpsljaknlrp.jpg

Big wave from a fellow hooligan speeding East on 7. Hmmm, maybe that was the 'ADV salute'?
a59f817083476986a3b39197d85cc3f6_zpsslj7u446.jpg

Last edited:
When I took them off my 250 I managed to chip the paint ever so slightly. With the new bike, I just decided to leave them on...you stop noticing them after 1-2 mins anyways.

Ha ha. I still have the original seat on the DR. So yes, butthurt perfectly describes my situation after 1hr in traffic.

My bike was already 2 years old when i got it, so even with hair dryer, the residue was stuck there (even after goo gone)

What worked for me was the wash/wax spray cans

You spray on there, leave it on for a minute or so and buff/wipe with a microfiber
Repeat until its all gone

Also worked on my car that had a 6 year-old sticker on it and the residue wouldnt come off even with lighter fluid, rubbing alcohol, (goo gone too obvious), was about to use a sharp razor on it and happened to get that spray on...
needless to say my paint is now thankful post-detailing

1b3844add87b57b077454c4f4b2e940c.jpg

You guys need one of these, worked on everything for me so far without ruining the paint.

I just used some penetrating oil (like 3-in-one or liquid wrench) and a soft cloth. My tank has a flat finish and this worked perfectly for me. Put the oil on in the sun, let it soak for a bit, then buff the adhesive off.

Alright, my mounts arrived in the mail, i've found the velcro grade i wanted to use on it. I'm ready to join this thread with my own observations :D
Sucks that i missed the nice Lotus Esprit from yesterday

Drizzle this morning and the forecast said rain in the afternoon so it's the DR today.
0e28927d71d1f38f8ff57649b74c9d68_zpse0wwwfrc.jpg

Forget about the ethanol BS (other than getting slightly better mileage with less ethanol %). The polyetheramine (PEA) additive is what you need. Not so much on my carb'd DR, but for FI cars and bikes, it's the bomb to help keep things clean.
befbc1bfa74257b239e652c22acc8f32_zpsdejkjtwg.jpg

I'm rocking my FS Moto sticker - thanks Glen. Let me know when you get some Ichiban Moto stickers in!
3d3959bf0cfa7d47c34e68a05fc616d5_zpsau2u2ngd.jpg

Does ATGATT include socks?
ec01d132fd8cd9cc1e643a64095a0c18_zpsv2pxruok.jpg

Who's that handsome guy on the dualsport over there? Oh, that's my reflection!
f3e051f52d41c4b942ce141d40ba79bb_zps6bhxblnd.jpg

Probably just coming from a side street and wasn't posing at Timmy's like that dude on the H2.
a39bee5d4f3b7c6650dd67cd78c330a9_zps3wfyjowy.jpg

Teenager on a minibike following me for 2 blocks in my 'hood. Not sure where he's gonna ride, if there was any dirt around here, I'd be on it!
3baa301dc030aead5f24a2ee14a16ec6_zps2safylwk.jpg

Drizzle this morning and the forecast said rain in the afternoon so it's the DR today.
Forget about the ethanol BS (other than getting slightly better mileage with less ethanol %). The polyetheramine (PEA) additive is what you need. Not so much on my carb'd DR, but for FI cars and bikes, it's the bomb to help keep things clean.
I'm rocking my FS Moto sticker - thanks Glen. Let me know when you get some Ichiban Moto stickers in!

Does ATGATT include socks?

Who's that handsome guy on the dualsport over there? Oh, that's my reflection!

Probably just coming from a side street and wasn't posing at Timmy's like that dude on the H2.

Teenager on a minibike following me for 2 blocks in my 'hood. Not sure where he's gonna ride, if there was any dirt around here, I'd be on it!

Hmmmmm, sumting wong with your pics. Not linked properly. I turned a little bit Asian there.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, sumting wong with your pics. Not linked properly. I turned a little bit Asian there.

Sorry man, this thread ain't 56k friendly... Didn't think I'd have to warn anyone of that anymore. Then someone from Keswick shows up...

Sorry man, this thread ain't 56k friendly... Didn't think I'd have to warn anyone of that anymore. Then someone from Keswick shows up...
Well I'm not from Keswick and all your other posts the pics come through fine for me except for the one JP is referring to. Maybe you gotta stick with the HD?? ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Yesterday around 1pm on Dupont... V35 II? Gave a knowing nod to the driver of the SUV, he didn't reciprocate. Thought we had an instant connection over our mid-80's mounts. Bastid.

rD6ydKT.jpg

0e28927d71d1f38f8ff57649b74c9d68_zpse0wwwfrc.jpg

Big fan of the DR650 here, one of the all time greats (the bike, not me). You NEED a flatslide pumper kit to fully enjoy the motor.

My internet is fine, but you had photobucket errors because of changed filenames or re-uploads or moving pics between folders. Was just letting you know, oops.

Ha ha, I was ribbing you. It's not fun unless at least one person gets butt-hurt per page.

Besides, I wasn't even sure if you were old enough to understand the reference to 56k.

You know that PrivatePilot invented the V.92 protocol back in '99 don't you...

Back
Top Bottom