26 Full M 6+ years experience | GTAMotorcycle.com

26 Full M 6+ years experience

Yanny

Guess what, I am no luck finding an insurance, I just wanted a Ninja 300 a small beginning bike and last quote I got was $1400 all inclusive. WTH? There's absolutely nobody in Ontario that does MC insurance anymore, crazy! Please let me know of other insurance, SF is jacked high don't even start talking about how much you saved by moving your car. TDMM is OK but I have a ongoing claim with them atm, so I need another insurer. Any help is appreciated.

Aviva (Dalton) - 2500

Last edited:
$1400 is a pretty good deal. You most likely won't get lower

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Can someone try TDMM for me? I've got no business with them anymore, not sure if they would even take standalone bike policy this year. Their online system force you to mail in a form to get a quote, ridiculous.

Call Dalton Timmis. Unless your "ongoing claim" is an at fault or something on a MC you should find them quite palatable. Ask for Andy Singh.

If you have 6+ years with your M try allstate, tbh I don't think anyone will beat them but the only catch is that they require you to have your M for 6 years before you get the really sweet deals.

Shawn - 905-752-8743 - Drivers First Insurance

I saved like $900 with these guys. Was with SF previously. My CBR 1000rr now costs $140 pm fully insured. I only have the bike with them. Call him up and let know.

Call Dalton Timmis. Unless your "ongoing claim" is an at fault or something on a MC you should find them quite palatable. Ask for Andy Singh.

Mate did you even see 2500 from Dalton and I was talking with Andy Singh, not at fault but is an injury claim you don't want them to find out you are riding while you are supposedly still recovering.

Last edited:
Shawn - 905-752-8743 - Drivers First Insurance

I saved like $900 with these guys. Was with SF previously. My CBR 1000rr now costs $140 pm fully insured. I only have the bike with them. Call him up and let know.

He's on lunch break will update you on that, thanks in advance.

Try reducing your coverage to just liability, theft and fire only.

I had to when I started riding, and I was your age! It'll make sure you ride REALLY defensively until you can afford full coverage. G/L

Try reducing your coverage to just liability, theft and fire only.

I had to when I started riding, and I was your age! It'll make sure you ride REALLY defensively until you can afford full coverage. G/L

I got a quote for ~$1350 full coverage with DesJardin @ 24yo and an at-fault car accident 7 years ago (they count 10).

Took off Collision and am paying $650/yr for a Ninja 300. Hopefully it will go down when I turn 25 :).

That being said, I've had a bike for 5+ years so that'll play a part.

Yeah let me know. My brother just called him as well and his quote dropped significantly too. On his renewal SF doubled his rate - ridiculous.

I just called he's off work now, will call tomorrow i tried in the afternoon but he was on the other line. I still don't think he can provide me any better quotes, you coming from SF any company would be able to beat.

I got a quote for ~$1350 full coverage with DesJardin @ 24yo and an at-fault car accident 7 years ago (they count 10).

Took off Collision and am paying $650/yr for a Ninja 300. Hopefully it will go down when I turn 25 :).

That being said, I've had a bike for 5+ years so that'll play a part.

Nice one, keep your insurance active for 3 continuous years, after that you are eligible for RBC as well, they give best rate. It costs only $416 per year liability only with them at age 26 myself.

I am banned by Desjardins/the personal unless I pay their absurd premium I owe them 6 years ago.

I just called he's off work now, will call tomorrow i tried in the afternoon but he was on the other line. I still don't think he can provide me any better quotes, you coming from SF any company would be able to beat.

I looked around too before going with Sean. No one came near to his quote. I hope he comes through for you.

Back
Top Bottom