FINALLY..i can make riding friends =') | GTAMotorcycle.com

FINALLY..i can make riding friends =')

ericburg

Hey everyone, my names Eric and ive been riding for 3 years. never was able to get any of my friends into bikes because they're all scared ******** of them. that being said, i've NEVER rode in a group of bikes unless there's a random going the same way and we'd have our little moment lol but never fulfilled that feeling. i never knew where to look for riding buddies, id usually just roam around the streets looking for other groups but that never worked haha. so im happy to be here and am excited to meet awesome riders to have great times with. i have experience on many different bikes but am currently riding a loud as **** and a little faster than your usual, kawasaki 250 (that mod life tho). i have a lot of free time on my hands for the past month so i can pretty much ride WHENEVER as long as the weather is solid, so give me a shout and dont be afraid to hit me up. i only really respond to texts tbh; 647-286-9635. im at thornhill and ride around anywhere from markham, richmondhill toronto, downtown almost all the time im out.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

haha I have the same issue.. got my girlfriend to get her m2... she doesnt have a bike though but id let her ride mine.. im new to street riding (riding an en500) but have been riding offroad since I was a kid... pm one day you're downtown

Back
Top Bottom