FF versus 3/4 Helmets | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FF versus 3/4 Helmets

Really? I didn't know that. I've done it in bumper to bumper traffic.

Question regarding FF: does anyone wear glasses and have trouble fitting them on with a FF? That's one reason why I chose the modular, they seem to fit much better.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk
Some full face models have channels built in to accept sunglasses etc.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

@ Joe Bass

My FF fits great with glasses. Some even come with cut outs allow for the arms.

I wear Oakley wingspan eye glasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I will look into it more when I need mine replaced.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Can ride with it as a 3/4 at any speed, or modular full face. Speaking from practical experience, I know the chin bar can take a hit, it didn't release and the mechanism still worked. No debate, just ride with it in the configuration you want depending on your current situation. If you see a Toronto moto cop, you'll notice that they wear these.

http://www.shark-helmets.com/product.php?code_sous_gamme=EV3

I will never settle for anything less than a full face with the chin skirt left in. Years ago when I had a 'standard' helmet with a snap on visor I had to remember to keep kleenex in my pocket. To pick the bugs out of the corner of my eyes. When I got home, break out the Seabreeze and cotton balls to clean all the black filth off my neck and cheeks...yuck

The one time I have crashed my head didn't even hit the ground, but that is another story.

Question regarding FF: does anyone wear glasses and have trouble fitting them on with a FF? That's one reason why I chose the modular, they seem to fit much better.

There are no specific cut outs on my RPHA-10, but still no problem with my glasses. ?

via Tapatalk

Toronto cops

HE9350EBLK-1.jpg
no wonder they have a billion dollar budget :rolleyes:

Nice helmet tho. Went back to the AFX today .... still undecided for the 3 week trip but looking like the AFX for comfort - finally got the SENA 20 on securely.

Back
Top Bottom