Looking for some halton rider for this weekend | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for some halton rider for this weekend

Sry everyone can't seem to find a company to insure thus summer so I'm not riding for the season. 

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Damn, sorry to hear that... What are the reasons? Prices to high or they won't cover you at all?

Any Halton riders meeting up for some hour or two rides this weekend? New to the area and looking for some weekend riders. Im on Derry and Armstrong.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Any Halton riders meeting up for some hour or two rides this weekend? New to the area and looking for some weekend riders. Im on Derry and Armstrong.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Meet tonight Sunday (July 17th) Milton "Go Station" Cruise Night parking lots at 780 Main St. E from 6:00 pm - dusk?

Hope to see other riders there and I will be there around 6pm.

Anyone interested for a 2 or 3 hour ride this coming Sunday - Aug 7th?
I live at Oakville, ride a 2011 Suzuki GSX650F - sport tourer.
My current plan is to start at around 10am, ride up to St.Catherines or Port Dover and back.
Relaxed ride, mainly to enjoy the summer.

Great!
If we choose to go to Port Dover for this week, we can meet at Oakville Canadian Tire (Trafalgar x Dundas) - QEW - 403 - HWY 6 to Port Dover.
For the return ride, maybe we can avoid the highways, take 24 via Simcoe, Colborne St via Brantford, Wilson St via Ancaster, York road to Waterdown and then 1 side road & Britannia.
Any suggestions?
I will PM my cellphone.

Back
Top Bottom