Riding after a haircut? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding after a haircut?

I would also advise the OP not to cover the nose and the mouth.. May cause some small issues with respiration
How about the eyes?

Things I have learned from this thread:
1: Mango has a full head of hair
2: bald is beautiful & low maintenance
3: cbcanada manscapes
4: le phillou is black
5: this thread IS really happening
6: this thread has more posts than the new lesbian rider thread does
7. Mikbusa doesn't always use protection, at least not in Pennsylvania
8. Pistachio Nuts and DOHC1 use plastic bags for protection

6: this thread has more posts than the new lesbian rider thread does

Post link. I know what oil I use, so I don't go in General. It gives me a headache.

I would also advise the OP not to cover the nose and the mouth.. May cause some small issues with respiration

This post has no business being in this thread. Recommending an elastic band around the neck to prevent any stray hairs from going down his shirt would have been acceptable.

This thread is happening, I'm as surprised as most of you to be honest...
It was initially a semi-joking thread anyways...

Dude, for $25, they better be giving you a wash too.

My barber in Scarborough will give me a cut, wash and espresso for $20 :) I always gotta tell him "no hairgel" when I show up on the bike LOL

Where in Scarb? I used to go by Skinz for a short time at Lawrence and Midland, and then finished off with some Popeyes!

This thread is happening, I'm as surprised as most of you to be honest...
It was initially a semi-joking thread anyways...

Where in Scarb? I used to go by Skinz for a short time at Lawrence and Midland, and then finished off with some Popeyes!

Semi-joking!??!?! maaaaan all these people have been trying so hard to make solid recommendations!

Executive Hair Design; Sheppard & Birchmount. All super old-school Italian guys, been going for almost 10 years. I think my dude will be retiring soon though :'( :)

Back
Top Bottom