At-fault accident looking for insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

At-fault accident looking for insurance

Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me? I got into an accident last year, on my bike. And now I have an at-fault accident on my record. And wanted to know if there are any companies that would insure me? So far I have tired the following companies.

-Surnet
-Riders Plus
-Dalton Timmis
-Insurance Executives

Facility.

one at fault shouldn't disqualify you but it may make things less economical... call a broker that deals with a number of insurance companies. I assume with the atfault you have a ticket too which means you have 2 strikes against you... intact may cover you

No actually I collided with a truck and don't remember what happen, and then was placed at-fault.

Hey 101101, I know with us we would not surcharge you on the bike, but you would get surcharged on the car (assuming you are riding a sport bike). Did you contact your insurance company find out what exactly happened since you do not remember. May take some doing but I would do that to get as much information as possible.

Did your existing insurance carrier cancel you, did you cancel them...or still insured?

Just staying with the existing insurer may be your best option.

Hey 101101, I know with us we would not surcharge you on the bike, but you would get surcharged on the car (assuming you are riding a sport bike). Did you contact your insurance company find out what exactly happened since you do not remember. May take some doing but I would do that to get as much information as possible.

Messaged you.

Back
Top Bottom