Dear Mr. R6 Rider... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dear Mr. R6 Rider...

Mina

Site Supporter
... That wiped out on the 401 W on-ramp from Port Union.

1. The roads are still dirty
2. You were going too fast for the corner
3. You had horrible body position
4. You target fixated and rode the curb till you went down.
5. Learn from it and move on.

PS: I had to head back to work for 10 minutes or so and by the time I came back to check on you, you were gone. So I assume you're not too badly hurt. Take care.

You're supposed to start out with a compliment. Was he at least wearing proper gear? ;)

All kinds of riders going down this early season of WSBK, WSS and MotoGP. It only stands to reason a race replica hit the deck once in a while. Fold a SUV in half? Ok, that's special.

How many riders do you know who can manage to lose it and have the good luck of sliding right in front/under an ambulance with trained paramedics on board? Now THAT'S special.

I won't want to stick around if I bin it. Last thing I want is a careless driving ticket

Probably took advise from the 2 dolts int he other thread and bought a 600SS before knowing how to ride properly. Glad to hear rider is okay, lessons learned.

The couple times i've seen these t-shirt wearing rookies on their new rocket taking the on ramp or steep curve, it's always the same problem, they are trying to force the bars to the right to turn right, and using their body to counteract the opposing counter steering effect they are experiencing but do not understand.
Their brain is obviously screaming to crank the bars harder in the direction of the turn that will never happen.
Future guard rail riders.

ooh that sucks, hope the dude is ok and only walked away with a few broken bike parts and a bruised ego

as a new rider, there is always a lesson to be learned with these stories.

Back
Top Bottom