Wind Mobile Opinions Wanted | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wind Mobile Opinions Wanted

Of course! Why didn't I think of that?? :)
I would if I had the liquid $$ to spare, but I don't at the moment.

All of the carriers are trying to shed the old plans in whatever way they can. What kind of phone are you looking for an can it be had on the second-hand market?

Hate to say it, but Samsung does not hold their value at all. The S7's are going to drop in value like a brick, especially the black S7 Edge ones as the carriers are restricted from selling the Silver/Gold variants - can only get them through Samsung.

@Jenerator what phone are you using now?
And you may have posted it, but what plan do you have now? It may not be worth keeping. And unless you're set on the latest and greatest phone, many decent new phones can be had for $150

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Right now I have a Nexus 4, and I wanted to get a Nexus 5X. I like these phones because they have much less crap loaded on them than other brands, plus they quickly get the latest updates straight from Google. If I could, I'd order the thing straight from Google's store and just slip my existing SIM card into it.

The plan I have with Virgin Mobile is a 1gb data plan with all kinds of North American minutes (can call LD to Canada or US from Canada) and I'm not much of a talker, so it's more the data that I'm after. This plan is $45/month.

@jenerator I would think that you are going to be looking at at least a $70 /month plan for something similar with the Nexus5x. I think someone on here was looking to offload their 5x iirc

Aw dangitall, that's a Nexus 5, not 5X. Thanks, though. :)
I'm 0/2 tonight ?

Nexus 5x is like 350 bucks on kijiji, new or practically new.

It would be horrid to sign a contract for such a cheap phone. A $1000 phone, maybe.,

Back
Top Bottom