Barrie guy here... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie guy here...

I am not new to riding or to this forum. I joined many years ago but I must have 'expired' somehow, from inactivity. I have owned 5 v-twins in the last 30 years. I'm currently on an 08 Honda VTX1300C which seems to be the last of the great single carb cruisers. I also owned an 86 Shadow 1100 for 24 years, so I know how good bikes used to be compared to now.

I have enjoyed living in Barrie for the past 27 years. It's a great starting point for countless rides. Thinking back, I can't believe how much time I spent on Highways 11 and 69 back in the 90's. I used to think you had to ride far and fast to enjoy yourself but I'm a lot smarter now. :rolleyes:

My favourite times to ride are Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings. Usually by myself but it would be great to come across a free spirited woman who is on the same schedule as me. That's my main goal here, find a female with her own bike who doesn't mind following me down a few byways. I am a married man, just looking for some riding friends.

Send me a pm if you'd like to know a little more about me or where I ride.

thanks, -Al

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom