Electircal Supported needed - CBR 600rr | GTAMotorcycle.com

Electircal Supported needed - CBR 600rr

jin27us

Hi guys,

Need some help with my CBR600rr 2009. I just recently change the rear signal lights and now I am having a problem with my day time running light and rear brake light. It is just not turning on. My high beam and taillights are on. I think it is the fuse but not so sure. Can someone please provide some guidance. Thanks

Ride save and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Need some help with my CBR600rr 2009. I just recently change the rear signal lights and now I am having a problem with my day time running light and rear brake light. It is just not turning on. My high beam and taillights are on. I think it is the fuse but not so sure. Can someone please provide some guidance. Thanks

check the fuse and report back.

It depends on how you've wired it....so many variables.

Hi guys,

Changed as in replaced the incandescent bulbs with new incandescent bulbs, or changed as in you added a chinese LED tidy tail?

Back
Top Bottom