NEW rider NEW to the Forum | GTAMotorcycle.com

NEW rider NEW to the Forum

wordjay

Hey guys i have bought my first bike Honda CBR 300RA i have driven about 500km so far in about a week. i am from mississauga i am looking for other riders and meet up places. i would also love to hear from experices riders for some tips and riding and taking care of the bikes. please feel free to msg me or text me 647 886 8714

25M

Ride like no one can see you,
Ride like everyone's out to hit you,
Ride alone
Ride slow
Get off the throttle and Cover your brakes when you re coming to an intersection.
If you see some one waiting turn turn left, switch tire tracks a couple times
Do this the first year and develop some spidey sense so that it becomes second nature.

Welcome to the forum

Hey guys i have bought my first bike Honda CBR 300RA i have driven about 500km so far in about a week. i am from mississauga i am looking for other riders and meet up places. i would also love to hear from experices riders for some tips and riding and taking care of the bikes. please feel free to msg me or text me 647 886 8714

25M
Welcome, I've got a CBR300R as well, the flat black and yellow version. This is my first season too, I just cracked 2000km today. I will be out all day tomorrow, message me if you want to meet up!

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Ride like no one can see you,
Ride like everyone's out to hit you,
Ride alone
Ride slow
Get off the throttle and Cover your brakes when you re coming to an intersection.
If you see some one waiting turn turn left, switch tire tracks a couple times
Do this the first year and develop some spidey sense so that it becomes second nature.

Welcome to the forum
All very good advice.
Listen to it.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom