• Saturday the 23rd in the afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday the 24th in the morning

• Sunday the 24th in the afternoon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More likely for Sunday for me. What kinda bikes sport, cruiser or mixed? New or longtime riders? Was thinking of riding to Royal in Guelph Sunday. See if any cold weather gloves on sale. Lol

More likely for Sunday for me. What kinda bikes sport, cruiser or mixed? New or longtime riders? Was thinking of riding to Royal in Guelph Sunday. See if any cold weather gloves on sale. Lol

I guess, considering the original post, it is mixed, new and old riders, ss and cruisers. Myself, it is my second season, and I ride a Kawasaki ZZR 600.
I would agree going to Guelph too, I am in need for some stuff too...

I have family down this weekend for a visit so I'm out. I'll keep my eye on this thread. Hopefully we can hook up.

Can't make this weekend but open to others. Family down from Ottawa and can't get away.

Edit* I'm usually available for weekday, day time rides between 9 and 3. Just depends on workload. Send me a pm and we can meet up. Don't care of about what your ride. I'm on a cruiser mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great to see a bunch of us up for rides. I can't make this morning but let's keep posting times and I'm sure it'll click for a bunch of us soon.

I can can also do some weekday daytime rides from time to time.

enjoy this weather fellas. I knocked out 800 km's Thursday-Saturday with a solid ride to Peterborough, round the kawarthas and back with my brother.

You hanging out there for a while? Just woke up. If so I'll ride by and meet then I'm riding off to Royal distributing in Guelph

Me and the little lady rode by around 1:30pm but didn't stop. Headed towards The Falls/Chippewa area then down the parkway. Only a gazillion bikes out today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rod and I hung around until 10:30. Hopefully we'll get more people out next time.

I had planned to ride out but a few buddies were wanting to head to Royal sooner than expected. was 80 (25c) up there today!!

I got hungup with family issues in toronto. is there a meetup on the 23?

As far as I am aware of, mikbusa and myself will be showing up...
The reason I did the voting was to show the people who would show up in the given date.

So for those showing up, same time same place. Seek for a gray kawi and a red hayabusa.
@mikbusa how about a mid distance ride, about 300 to 500km to the north...?

Back
Top Bottom