21 days under the sky | GTAMotorcycle.com

21 days under the sky

Just found it and 20 min in. So far so good!

One Week is a good one as well if you have not seen it already.

Hipster trendy flick. The irony is the left liberal types who make these films don't understand freedom and after their inevitable accident because they can't ride, they're pushing helmet and other safety laws "for your own good" as if they have a clue. They aren't real bikers, and they do more damage to motorcycling than good IMO.

Here's a good review of the movie:

https://rideapart.com/articles/21-days-sky-2016-moto-movie-review

Last edited:
Watched it and enjoyed it.
I found "Road", the story of the Dunlop brothers much more entertaining, and saddening.
Absolutely amazing, and yet terrifying road race footage.

Fantastic art film about crossing the big ol USA on old choppers....with a very rightcheous rustic soundtrack too.
Its not Ansel Adams imagery, but a cool film made in 2006 none the less. ( they are far from hipsters, they are all hard core Cali builders making a choice to run to a build show in NYC). I can only dream of doing what they did one day. And that's the films point. Just get in the ring!

It's BS. Dream your own dream. Easy Rider created the Hog mess we have today. Consider that a warning.

It was a decent little film. A little light on story/details, mostly just great footage of crusty old-school choppers riding along various deserted roads and the greasy, tattooed dudes who built/ride them. I wouldn't say this was a hipster thing seeing as how the 4 guys in the flick look to be mid-thirties to early 40's. It was worth the time it took to watch it but I wouldn't watch it again. I'm not a big fan of praying my crusty old parts-bin bike will make it to my destination, but plenty of guys love that kind of thing. While the bikes are definitely unique, you probably couldn't ride one here in Ontario without accumulating a stack of tickets for various MTO violations thicker than a Stephen King novel.

Back
Top Bottom