When did you move up? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When did you move up?

Was referring to the talk **** about everyone else's ride but OK.
On another note I've noticed the longer you've been on here the angrier you've gotten. Gtam will do that to you. Soon you will hit the f*** it stage. I've hit that stage.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
He's a troll, don't let it bother you. He knows all... /endsarcasm

I would like to update for 2017. Want to buy it?

If only it was lightly used ;)

I've been meaning to ask you tho. Did you do any racing at Shannonville last season? I remember seeing a blue ZX10 running at one of the race days so I've been curious. It was a really nice bike.

Was referring to the talk **** about everyone else's ride but OK.
On another note I've noticed the longer you've been on here the angrier you've gotten. Gtam will do that to you. Soon you will hit the f*** it stage. I've hit that stage.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah GTAM is quite the place. But I think about bkes 24/7 so it's hard to stay away for long.

Last edited:
If only it was lightly used ;)

I've been meaning to ask you tho. Did you do any racing at Shannonville last season? I remember seeing a blue ZX10 running at one of the race days so I've been curious. It was a really nice bike.

Yeah GTAM is quite the place. But I think about bkes 24/7 so it's hard to stay away for long.

Well maintained is the best I can do.

I did the first and second to last round there last year (don't remember the dates). As far as I know I was the only blue zx10 racing this year so that was probably me. Thanks.

Well maintained is the best I can do.

I did the first and second to last round there last year (don't remember the dates). As far as I know I was the only blue zx10 racing this year so that was probably me. Thanks.

Yeah it would have been the later one. One of the riders proposed to his GF after winning the 300's class race. I was rooting for you but you ended up 4th I think.

Yeah it would have been the later one. One of the riders proposed to his GF after winning the 300's class race. I was rooting for you but you ended up 4th I think.

Ya, only 4th in my first pro race, I was bummed lol. Beat my personal best lap time by over .5s that weekend too.

This is such garbage. Supermoto tards have the biggest hipster mentalitity in the sport. It's like the big brother little brother complex, have to continuelly convince everyone that you didn't get a supermoto because SS bikes are too fast. No you got one because "urban mayhem bro".

It's like choosing the fat ugly girl at the party because she smells like bacon, but you love bacon so it must be a good thing.
Dude you have been riding street bikes for 6 months, shsssss

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom