Looking for Niagara Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for Niagara Riders

Hey,

I'm looking for anyone who wants to meet up for rides this upcoming spring and summer time. I'm 19 and have been riding for a few years now and just got a new R3 for this upcoming season. I see that there are many meets and groups in the GTA, but it would be cool if there is anyone in niagara who would want to go riding. Just looking to make some friends/local riders and become part of the motorcycle community as I mostly ride alone other than when my dad isn't busy.

Will see if I can afford insurance and if I can I might swing around a bit. Otherwise might have to stock to trail rides.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

You should posted on Rides/Hookups - there's always people looking to go for a ride.

Post up a ride or a meet time, people will show up.

And hello to the fellow Niagara riders, I will ride with anybody and I don't discriminate based on experience or displacement.

I'm sure this will get moved to rides\hookups section. Never the less I know how you feel. most of the time I'm just out riding by myself when my buddy isn't around. I'm near beamsville area and not many people riding in my area either.

Put I a date on for a hookup somewhere around here and I will show up for sure.

Post up a ride or a meet time, people will show up.

And hello to the fellow Niagara riders, I will ride with anybody and I don't discriminate based on experience or displacement.

Hey @mikbusa, by any chance were you riding on Woodland Road heading to Niagara St in Welland today?

I'm sure this will get moved to rides\hookups section. Never the less I know how you feel. most of the time I'm just out riding by myself when my buddy isn't around. I'm near beamsville area and not many people riding in my area either.

Hey guys, thanks for commenting on the thread. Sorry I posted it in the wrong forum section, didnt realize there was a section for ride meets. I will definitely post in there for the future. Anyone out riding this weekend? I was out all afternoon today.

There are a lot of riders in the Niagara area and have been over the years. Riders down here just haven't been connecting. There used to be quite a few show up on Sunday nights on Lundy's Lane in the falls. Maybe this year more ppl will get connected.

Surprised this hasnt been moved yet. Guess the mods are all out riding.

I'm in niagara also.

Back
Top Bottom