Summoning Paul South! New Rider Turned Away by Intact and Allstate | GTAMotorcycle.com

Summoning Paul South! New Rider Turned Away by Intact and Allstate

steamzgear

Hey guys and girls!

just wanted to share my frustration and see if i can get some help. I've gotten turned away from Intact and Allstate saying they either dont insure motorcycles or they dont insure under full M license/ bikes below 500cc..
I'm a beginner rider, looking to get my first bike and this is insanely discouraging!

I'm a 24 year old male (full time student), completed M1 on March 21, 2016. Completed MSF course at Humber/ received M2 upon graduating on April 10 2016. Have yet to wait until May 21 2016 to receive the m2 from ministry (60 days from m1 date). Have been an insured driver (full G) since 2012. No tickets, claims, accidents, etc. Only person in household with motorcycle license, first time rider. Mississauga/Brampton area L4T3V1.

Looking at 2 bikes, need quotes on both. 2015 Yamaha R3 (300cc) / 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 with ABS.

Are there any other places that might be able to cover me without taking a years salary LOL.

I hear great things about the mythical Paul South but couldn't find any contact information. HELP ME PAUL! please send me a msg asainiwork@gmail.com

I'm finished my course one day before you at Humber, and want to get the R3 as well. Paul gave me the best quote, just waiting for a demo day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a very similar situation as you, dalton timmis was cheaper for me for whatever it's worth

I got turned away also from Intact and I'm still waiting for Allstate to get back and confirm a really good rate. I called up Paul South and the rate was ridiculous, 2500 a year (1k more than the others). So far, besides Allstate, the cheapest for me (new rider, 30+, M2 for less than a year) is Drivers First and Dalton.

Try in this order:

Allstate
Drivers First
Dalton

Gl!
Dan

Back
Top Bottom