Wrap (By the roll) in the GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wrap (By the roll) in the GTA

Boots

I know there are places that actually wrap your car for you in the GTA, I want to do some wrapping myself. Canadian tire only has carbon fiber from what I see, I want white carbon fiber or gloss white but I only want a roll of wrap. Anyone know a place that just sells them by the roll? I emailed a couple places that actually do the wrapping if the sell by the roll but none of them have gotten back to me as of yet. I'm looking for a place near vaughan, closest place I found was sauga and I guess if that's the only place that sells em, I'll make the trip out there tomorrow. I know amazon has them but I prefer to go in store to see what I'm getting first.

I also need the knifeless tape along with the wrap so if they have both there that would kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Check online. I know a couple friends that actually bought name brand rolls of vinyl off ebay

Check online. I know a couple friends that actually bought name brand rolls of vinyl off ebay
Trying to buy it in person. Need it by thursday, don't want to spend a dumb amount of money on quick shipping.

Can you share the name of the place you found in Mississauga? I was looking for a place that sell wrap as well and found on in Hamilton (http://www.3dwraps.ca)

Back
Top Bottom