Riding Buddies in Durham? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Buddies in Durham?

I think I met you at the liverpool beach area. I was the one with konica minolta 600rr that came by last and parked at the end of the line.

I remember the teddy bear back pack lol

Oh no way!! I remember! Went for a ride with my friend and his friends. Look

607887361e1e7b51e4305be609fe05d1.jpg

There you are! Too funny. But yeah, I'd be down for a group ride this weekend!

How about a durham riders WhatsApp group... Faster communication

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Been in love with the sport forever and finally got the wife to approve on the bike (I'm whipped, I know. happy wife, happy life)

Sorry for semi-hijacking of this thread but I would love to meet up with you guys and join you on the smaller group rides. I'm relatively new, about 1000km on the saddle with a cbr300r.

Let me know when you guys meet up!
Would love to meet all of you.

Cheers!

Like I said before, theres already a Durham ride meet up thread.. a But whatever

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

From Pickering here, I will be riding to New Market Thursday afternoon taking the back roads (Durham line) and back. Need to go to the Suzuki dealership for 15 min and if you have nothing to, your welcome to tag along for chill safe ride. Once done at Suzuki, we can go and ride more.

From Pickering here, I will be riding to New Market Thursday afternoon taking the back roads (Durham line) and back. Need to go to the Suzuki dealership for 15 min and if you have nothing to, your welcome to tag along for chill safe ride. Once done at Suzuki, we can go and ride more.
If it is a warranty issue why don't you go to Asselstine?

What time? I might have to do something Thursday but wont find out till later today. Im interested in going for a ride.

Damn just seeing this now. If anyone is down to ride let me know.

905-809-9803
Darryl

I ride a cbr 600f4i

That's a good idea! I can set it up unless anybody else wants to.

This is a good idea. Its nice to have threads but it's so much faster to communicate through whatsapp.. literally saw past rides I was invited for weeks ago.. Has this been already made? If so add me, if not, anyone else who wants in message her or myself and if we have 3-4 people we can start it.

:p

if there is a whatsapp group let me know please.

took the day off in hopes to go to port dover but a couple cruiser buddies is being so wishy washy due to weather. now I have the whole day free. anyone riding today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to head down to dover in about an hour if your down. Leaving from winchester and thickson.

Back
Top Bottom