Riding Buddies in Durham? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Buddies in Durham?

Hey!

It's my first season of riding, it's warming up (so excited), and I'm looking for someone around my age to ride regularly with. Maybe 1-2 people.

I'm in Oshawa, but don't mind if you're a few cities away. I'm 21, female, and my bike is a Ninja 300. Love cars too so maybe we can be car friends when the weather isn't good enough to take the bikes out. :)

I ride as often as possible when I'm not working, weather being the only thing holding me back. If you don't mind that I'm a new rider (about 1100km, fine w/ highway, still some horrible take offs), let me know! Don't have a Bluetooth comm yet, but planning to get one in the future!

**Must be okay riding beside someone with a teddy bear backpack. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Pickering 25 y/o female! If you wanna go for a ride I'm down. Don't have many lady riders to hang out with :)

Last edited:
Sorry if you misunderstood my sarcastic joke but if you do the addition 28 each leg......makes me 56 !!! Right

You should have done your math to include a third leg...probably get more responses that way...lol

Join up the newbie rides on TTSR or give me a shout on here. I am in Oshawa. Can teach ya lots. I have a few friends who just started riding this and last year. Everything from riding skills to maintenance of your bike.

21 male from Pickering here! New rider on a 2007 250 Virago, if you don't mind me being a little slow, I'd love to go for some rides!

Oh nice I'm 28 on each leg.lol We will ride together one of these days.;)
There's always one...lol?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

21 male from Pickering here! New rider on a 2007 250 Virago, if you don't mind me being a little slow, I'd love to go for some rides!

hey man, I'm looking to ride tomorrow. wanna meet up, plan a route and go for a cruise?

I'm Pickering Scarborough borderline.

Hey!

It's my first season of riding, it's warming up (so excited), and I'm looking for someone around my age to ride regularly with. Maybe 1-2 people.

I'm in Oshawa, but don't mind if you're a few cities away. I'm 21, female, and my bike is a Ninja 300. Love cars too so maybe we can be car friends when the weather isn't good enough to take the bikes out. :)

I ride as often as possible when I'm not working, weather being the only thing holding me back. If you don't mind that I'm a new rider (about 1100km, fine w/ highway, still some horrible take offs), let me know! Don't have a Bluetooth comm yet, but planning to get one in the future!

**Must be okay riding beside someone with a teddy bear backpack. :)

4d1ad90e970b9c6d4671b1cd85550541.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo is anyone actually meeting up? Male/31/Whitby

Let's run a meet this weekend?

Sooooo is anyone actually meeting up? Male/31/Whitby

Let's run a meet this weekend?

I've ridden with a few people individually from this thread, but no group rides which I'd definitely be down for! I work both days on the weekend, but I'm off at 3pm, so I'll definitely come if it doesn't interfere with that! :)

I've ridden with a few people individually from this thread, but no group rides which I'd definitely be down for! I work both days on the weekend, but I'm off at 3pm, so I'll definitely come if it doesn't interfere with that! :)

I think I met you at the liverpool beach area. I was the one with konica minolta 600rr that came by last and parked at the end of the line.

I remember the teddy bear back pack lol

Back
Top Bottom