Riding Buddies in Durham? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Buddies in Durham?

:kermit:NEW WHATSAPP Group called: Let's Ride (Brrrrap):kermit: JOIN IN!!!

Everyone's taking it easy.

Our first meet will be 18 or 19th of MAY after 4PM

Join the What's App group to keep posted!

We'll likely ride down to Kennedy Commons or keep it local and ride down to the beach area... Depends on comfort level.

Thinking we can also take city streets through Scarborough etc...

Last edited:
I work split shifts so my schedule is butt **** backwards to where im free 10am-4pm, if anyone shares this retardation or gets days off im always down.

I downloaded the app but I cant figure out how to join the group. Dont i need to have you in my contacts?

sending a PM, I'm a new rider with an SV650S in Oshawa, work in Pickering. Looking forward to getting out with a group

Bit of a plug I guess but I get the feeling this group is mainly about riding into the city vs out of it. If anyone in Durham is looking for rides up north most weekends, I'd recommend TTSR as another group you might want to join as well:

http://www.meetup.com/Sportbike-Riders/

:kermit:NEW WHATSAPP Group called: Let's Ride (Brrrrap):kermit: JOIN IN!!!

Everyone's taking it easy.

Our first meet will be 18 or 19th of MAY after 4PM

Join the What's App group to keep posted!

We'll likely ride down to Kennedy Commons or keep it local and ride down to the beach area... Depends on comfort level.

Thinking we can also take city streets through Scarborough etc...

Why ride in the city when you should be riding out to the better roads? Serious Question. Or is it all about the "scene" . Posing and coffee?

i have a question.. why ttsr? Gtam it's not good anymore for group riding? We did it for years...

I think because a lot of people got sick of the GTAM flak after the scarborough rides and the censoring etc.. moved off to other sites to connect..

Why ride in the city when you should be riding out to the better roads? Serious Question. Or is it all about the "scene" . Posing and coffee?

I think that's what it is, you nailed it! Probably go to Kennedy Commons- take a break- one coffee- then go to leslie lakeshore for another coffee and talk bout more ****. The funny thing is people from gta decide to go for a ride they go up north, instead this group is going to To:lmao:

I think because a lot of people got sick of the GTAM flak after the scarborough rides and the censoring etc.. moved off to other sites to connect..
My guess is you can't please everybody everytime there's a ride in a group, no matter what, people here or in other sites they always complain. i'll stick with the gtam;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom