Tesla fans | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tesla fans

I am not a fan of any auto-gizmo, but when n wide open hwy why not.

I think Tesla has thought of all the things you are bringing up here. Btw, their cars are reporting back "home" every time the autopilot feature is used .... So Tesla knows it has been used in 48 mil. Of traveled miles and is using it to keep fine tuning it. Their words, not mine .... Clever approach, although I am not thrilled about the phone home communication, because it will always make me think, what else are the cars transmitting back?

I am not a fan of any auto-gizmo, but when n wide open hwy why not.

I think Tesla has thought of all the things you are bringing up here. Btw, their cars are reporting back "home" every time the autopilot feature is used .... So Tesla knows it has been used in 48 mil. Of traveled miles and is using it to keep fine tuning it. Their words, not mine .... Clever approach, although I am not thrilled about the phone home communication, because it will always make me think, what else are the cars transmitting back?
Yeah people were reporting improvements over decisions made by the "ai" by retaking the same path over and over again (ie commute)
So it's learning how to drive better in a somewhat crowd sourcing manner

Back
Top Bottom